Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Art of War - USA vs Brazil......ANY THOUGHTS????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art of War - USA vs Brazil......ANY THOUGHTS????

MMA tonight Guys! Anyone getting in on this? Im hoping to catch the feed and will probably put some money down to make it fun! Have to like Monson and Horn, but lots of juice. I wouldnt mind taking Rinaldi vs. Waterman?? Everytime Ive seen Waterman, he runs out of gas during the introductions........LOL!

HEY YUKON, Who the heck are these other guys??? See anybody with some value??

Jeff Monson -240
    9:00PM (EST) 502 Pedro Rizzo +180
    Sat 9/1 503 Jeremy Horn -275
    9:00PM (EST) 504 Jorge Santiago +215
    Sat 9/1 505 Carlo Prater -115
    9:00PM (EST) 506 Keith Wisniewski -115
    Sat 9/1 507 Mario Rinaldi -155
    9:00PM (EST) 508 Ron Waterman +125
    Sat 9/1 509 Cristiano Marcello -250
    9:00PM (EST) 510 Hector Munoz +190
    Sat 9/1 511 Alex Andrade -215
    9:00PM (EST) 512 Fabiano Capoani +170

Just looking to get that MMA fix......

Got some money left in my bodog account and they actually have a better line for Monson than 5dimes. That is a first. So what the hell, might as well zero it out. If I lose, Ill be done with bodog, If i win, Ill have a few dollars to keep messing around with. No sense in waiting two months to cash out that little ass amount. I know this bet has NO value, but I could care less about this account.

Single #82817533
    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline
    Heavyweights - Art Of War 3 - Sat, 1st (11:15pm)
    @ American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, USA
    Both must fight for action. No Parlays. Max $500
    (401) Jeff Monson -225 Sat@11:15p
    Competitor: (402) Pedro Rizzo

Risk $102.83 to win $45.70 Like I said, just a little wager for ****s and giggles......LETS GO SNOWMAN!!!!!
    Last edited by No1mikefan; 09-01-2007, 07:46 PM. Reason: adding bet

Yeah, the line on pinnacle is -192 for Monson.

GL on the pick.

Comment

Good bye to that bodog account, that **** was pathtic. Monson won the first two rounds, then took a shot and went down like a little girl. whatever, thank god for the free feeds, that wasnt worth 5 bucks, let alone 30!

Comment

for those of you who like the MMA dogs, you could have made a mint tonight...
        Rizzo +180
        Santiago +215
        Waterman +125.
        Now that would have been a nice parlay.....LOL!!! My hard head ass will always live and die with the favorites....Like I said, pretty sh#tty show, everyting about it just seemed so damn low budget! I wish that league luck, they will need it!:nuts:

Comment

DAMMIT no1mike... I failed you man, I didn't check this forum until just now. I was in a chat watching the fights with people... I picked Jorge and Rizzo... I would've bet on Jorge for sure had he been on BETus. In the chat I was like, this figures, the one time I pick 2 dogs is the time I don't bet. I knew Santiago had good bjj, and he was definitely better standing than horn...he had GREAT value. Rizzo, only way he was winning was from ko, which he did and got lucky.

Comment

Its all god Yukon! I was just messing around anyhow. but yea, monson chose to stand up and eventually paid for it. Monson couldnt get that take down for anything. He was handling his own on their feet but got caught and went down. Didn't even look like a good shot? whatever, I was sick and tired of that bodog account anyways. Nothing but problems with them lately.

Its on to bigger and better things. WEC and UFC 75, yea buddy!!!:beerbang:

Comment

this post musta been invisible or sumting

: 08-29-2007, 08:09 PM
              EddieP
              Member Join Date: Feb 2007

mma 9-1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMA Fighting Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
              Art of War - USA vs Brazil - American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas - PPV
              Sat 9/1 501 Jeff Monson -215
              9:00PM (EST) 502 Pedro Rizzo +170
              Sat 9/1 503 Jeremy Horn -275
              9:00PM (EST) 504 Jorge Santiago +215
              Sat 9/1 505 Carlo Prater -125
              9:00PM (EST) 506 Keith Wisniewski -105
              Sat 9/1 507 Mario Rinaldi -155
              9:00PM (EST) 508 Ron Waterman +125
              Sat 9/1 509 Cristiano Marcello -240
              9:00PM (EST) 510 Hector Munoz +180
              Sat 9/1 511 Alex Andrade -205
              9:00PM (EST) 512 Fabiano Capoani +165
              yukon you see anything you like??? i know of horn and monson, everything else is greek

Comment

Working...
              X