No announcement yet.

Problems at Bodog??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can only access the site, using the link above, I did nothing for you.

You are accessing through a 3rd party, you need to get to your internet options and allow that site to your computer.

There is information all around the net to give you step by step instructions based on your os and browser.

BTW, IE SUCKS! :beer2:

Comment

Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

:thumbs:

Comment

Ill do some searching and check things out. Thanks again homedawg! I appreciate your time and efforts!:beerbang: Didnt know that about IE, that sucks!:puke: As for now, I went into my internet options, security, and put bodog in as a site to always allow. Correct thing, right?
        Last edited by No1mikefan; 08-26-2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

With many hours of reprogramming the registry, I have been able to eliminate IE from my computer.
          Try firefox. No bs, and fast! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
            As for now, I went into my internet options, security, and put bodog in as a site to always allow. Correct thing, right?

can you type bodoglife.com in your browser, and get to their site?

Comment

Download and install firefox, then open firefox and type in bodoglife.com, it may prompt you to allow the site.

Comment

nope, and now its not letting me again. How the hell does it one minute, and the next shut me out? I thought I had it set. But, it will let me when I click on your link from above. Damn i wish i had a clue about this stuff to better explain it to you. Ill just have to keep your thread alive until after football season......Arghhh!

Im gonna try that now homedawg! Firefox, that is.

Comment

strange, I downloaded firefox and when I type in bodoglife.com it lets me get to the site. It also imported my favorites from IE and if I try to click on bodog from there it tells me this:

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Thats the message from firefox. But as I said, firefox will let me type it into my browser and get to it, so ill just use that. Does any of this make any sense to you homedawg?

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                    strange, I downloaded firefox and when I type in bodoglife.com it lets me get to the site. It also imported my favorites from IE and if I try to click on bodog from there it tells me this:

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Thats the message from firefox. But as I said, firefox will let me type it into my browser and get to it, so ill just use that. Does any of this make any sense to you homedawg?
                    delete bodog from your favorites. type bodoglife.com in your firefox browser, when the site opens, click on bookmarks, then click on, bookmark this page.

Comment

Everything seems to be working perfect since I switched to firefox and followed your instructions. I dont know what it could be, but if you ever need anything from me homedawg, YOU GOT IT! Thanks a million man! Just another reason why this forum is top notch with the best members :thumbs:

I truly appreciate the help:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X