X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emv01
    started a topic BODOG Payout Info?

BODOG Payout Info?

Does anyone know how Bodog is with processing checks and the time that it take to get the check...And what do they do just send it to your address? Do you get any hassle at the banks for cashing it as well? Any information would be appreciated....

• emv01
    replied
    Yeah you can't get a payout that way which sucks but at least they are trying to make it easier to deposit.... haha cause they want you to be able to get your money in there so you can give it all to them...NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!! Sorry I miss foots LOL..:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• GamblinMan03
    replied
    Originally posted by emv01 View Post
    Thanks GM for the advice... Looks like WU is the way to go then..I wish **** could just go back to normal like it used to be.. Oh how I miss the days of Neteller...:bang:
    I always used to use the instant check deposit, they have brought that back but I guess you cant do a payout through that option.

Anyway, good luck with that payout and keep doing it, get as much money as you can from them bastards...lol

Leave a comment:

• emv01
    replied
    Thanks GM for the advice... Looks like WU is the way to go then..I wish **** could just go back to normal like it used to be.. Oh how I miss the days of Neteller...:bang:

Leave a comment:

• GamblinMan03
    replied
    Originally posted by emv01 View Post
    Does anyone know how Bodog is with processing checks and the time that it take to get the check...And what do they do just send it to your address? Do you get any hassle at the banks for cashing it as well? Any information would be appreciated....
    I wouldnt get a check sent to your house. I did the courier method which sends a check to your house through Fed Ex. I did it for 2k, basically took over 3 weeks to get to my house then when I went to cash it, my bank had to send it to collections or something and that took another week.

Granted they said the reason why it took so long because it was the first week without dealing with instant check payouts, so I didnt have much of a problem.

My advice is use the money transfer option to payout. Western Union is gonna be the fastest thing to deal with and you will get your money within 10 days. Plus you just get the cash and dont have to worry about cashing a check.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X