Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportsinteraction Is Garbage, The Worst Book Ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an update after 17 days my withdrawl (echeck) was cancelled and returned back to my account. My wire transfer shouldnt have any problems but it takes 7 - 10 business days. I learned that there are different processors for every withdrawl method. I learned that, the processor who does echeck is new and has communication problems. Anyways, I have to say there customer service was great at handling this and writing to me all the time and live chat. But I am still disappointed about the reduced bets. Its not like I am a professional. :nuts:
    Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
    NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
    NHL 7 - 9
    SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
    MLB 1 - 1
    NBA 7 - 5
    NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

The ugly truth is that many books will limit you if you bang them for 13k. Only pinnacle, 5dimes and olympic are books that won't mess with your limits should you start winning consistently. If your following steam plays, they move even faster on you.

Comment

Kev, can u explain the last sentence. What are steam plays? Once I get my money, I will switch to one of those books, probably pinny. The only reason I was able to get 13k, was because of my limit increases. I can guarantee you, I will not win anything, with $100 limits for totals, which is all I basically do in baseball.
        Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
        NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
        NHL 7 - 9
        SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
        MLB 1 - 1
        NBA 7 - 5
        NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Working...
        X