Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Pinnacle customers - Easy deposits!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Pinnacle customers - Easy deposits!

Canadian <a href="http://www.pinnaclesports.com/?refer=xgamsleuth">Pinnacle</a> customers - Easy deposits!
    Instead of doing a wire transfer, you can fund your Pinnacle Sports account by making a deposit directly to their Canadian bank account at RBC

This saves time AND money ($40 in wire fees). Funds are cleared for use soon after deposited.

I have contacted <a href="http://www.pinnaclesports.com/?refer=xgamsleuth">Pinnacle</a> and confirmed this. You cannot request a payout this way, you can receive a transfer back to your own account, via Moneybookers, Instadebit or Fedex cheque.
    Last edited by Kevin; 08-14-2007, 04:19 PM.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

That does it, with The hot women up there, and the Maple Leafs, as well as I understand lobster is cheaper in some provinces there.. Im moving to Canada
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

MM...are you sure? This is the response I got from Pinny when I inquired (I wanted to bump up my bankroll for CFL & NFL)

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that this option - direct deposit - is not aivailable.

Instructions to send a bank wire are currency and country specific.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
      Pinnacle Sports

Comment

Actually, I was looking at doing a wire to Pinnacle and printed out the instructions, it said to wire funds to their RBC account in Toronto, since I have an RBC account myself, I asked Pinnacle customer service if I could just deposit directly to this account by going to my local RBC branch and depositing cash, no problem they said.

So I believe this is a little different as the <a href="http://www.pinnaclesports.com/?refer=xgamsleuth">Pinnacle</a> bank account is intended for wire transfers. I believe it will last as long as Pinny is around.

You don't have to be an RBC customer, just visit one of their branches with the right account info and make your deposit.

I'm not sure how your setup with pinny; perhaps same as like I've described. I noticed that pinny all of a sudden offered bank wire as withdrawl option so I tried it this month. it was literally in my account free and clear in two days. you don't have to wait for Fedex man and wait 2 or 3 weeks anymore for cheques to clear.
        Last edited by Kevin; 08-14-2007, 04:20 PM.
        Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Cool.
          I see the "bank wire" option, and I'm an RBC customer...so I will go that route. They apparentely email you detailed instructions. I haven't deposited with them in years...so this is kinda new because I used Neteller b4.

Thanks, MM

Comment

eh? :beer2:

Comment

Working...
            X