Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATP - Moscow, Stockholm & Vienna (10/8 - 10/14)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
    Hi-Coryschucky, Question on a match

Line Competition Match Match Date Forecast Odds Correct? Result
    1 ATP Tour Matches Michael Llodra v Thomas Johansson Oct 11, 2007 08:00 Thomas Johansson To Win -278 Yes 0 - 2
    2 ATP Tour Matches Igor Andreev v Marat Safin Oct 11, 2007 08:00 Igor Andreev To Win -167 Yes 2 - 0
    3 ATP Tour Matches Jurgen Melzer v Juan Ignacio Chela Oct 11, 2007 10:00 Juan Ignacio Chela To Win -125 Yes 1 - 2
    4 ATP Tour Matches Ivo Karlovic v Joachim Johansson Oct 11, 2007 10:30 Ivo Karlovic To Win -152 Refund Refund
    5 ATP Tour Matches James Blake v Frank Dancevic Oct 11, 2007 12:15 James Blake To Win -400 Yes 2 - 0
    6 ATP Tour Matches Feliciano Lopez v Stefan Koubek Oct 11, 2007 07:00 Feliciano Lopez To Win -120 Yes 2 - 1

do you know what happened to the 4th bet

Thanks in advance
    Joachim Johansson withdrew because of illness. Match never took place. Karlovic advanced. That bet becomes VOID.

Comment

Thanks, I just got back a little while ago and checked my bets and seen I won. then further looking I seen where that match said refund but I won with the others in my parlay

anyway I appreciate letting me know what happened, Thanks!

and GL

Comment

Friday

Moscow

10* Radek Stepanek (-283) Over Janko Tipsarevic - 5:00 AM
        10* Paul-Henri Mathieu (-325) Over Florent Serra - 6:15 AM
        10* Phillip Kohlschreiber (-175) Over Michael Berrer - 7:45 AM

Vienna

20* Fernando Gonzalez (-215) Over Juan Carlos Ferrero - 12:05 PM
        10* Ivan Ljubicic (-380) Over Andreas Seppi - 7:00 AM
        10* Feliciano Lopez (+107) Over Stanislas Wawrina - 9:00 AM

Stockholm

10* Ivo Karlovic (-130) Over Arnaud Clement - 8:30 AM
        10* Mario Ancic (-119) Over Thomas Johansson - 12:30 PM
        10* James Blake (-270) Over Jarkko Nieminen - 2:15 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!
        Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-12-2007, 10:22 AM.

Comment

What you think of Ancic(-115), Phillip Kohl(-175), and karlovic(-120). Those are the three i like so far. I'm probably least confident about Ancic, just because he hasn't played much, but i haven't been too impressed with TJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharukh10 View Post
            What you think of Ancic(-115), Phillip Kohl(-175), and karlovic(-120). Those are the three i like so far. I'm probably least confident about Ancic, just because he hasn't played much, but i haven't been too impressed with TJ.
            You probably were typing this just as I posted my plays. Here's my takes"

Ancic vs. Tojo - Tough matchup here but Mario seems to be playing pretty well in Stockholm so far. He hasn't had too many problems while Tojo has been somewhat fortunate in his matches as his opponents have taken advantages when Tojo has given them an opening.

Kohlschreiber vs. Berrer - Really tough matchup but I've been a fan of Kohly all year. Berrer had a very solid win over Youzhny but I think it may be a bit of an overrated win. 3 sets written all over it but I like Kohly pulling it through as his serve is been very good.

Karlovic vs. Clement - Had Ivo not had the day off today due to Jojo's sickness I wouldn't have bet Ivo today. Ivo really needed a day off and his serve should be that much better due to the rest.

Good Luck!!!!

Comment

Nice to see you backing those three makes me feel more confident. Big card for you tomorrow, gl.

Comment

LOL you said james black. lol.

Comment

Is there anyway to watch these matches online. I know some live tv players like TVU have some european channels. Masters Series TV is nice for the master series events, is there any option for these small events.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                    LOL you said james black. lol.
                    LOL..Corrected..I can't believe I wrote that.

Sharukh - Only way I know is as you said. These tourney's generally don't have online feeds.

Comment

This day better turn around fast or I'm going to go crazy. The ATP better do something about medical timeouts because what's going on on tour is an absolute shame. Tipsy won the first set and Stepanek battled back to take the 2nd. Stepanek had the momentum heading into the 3rd set. Both players held the 1st game of the set then Stepanek had 3 bp's in the 3rd game but was unable to convert any of them. Tipsy realizing Stepanek had serious momentum called a medical timeout to break Stepanek's rythm. Of course you can guess what happened next. Stepanek gets broken in the next game and goes on to blow additional break point oppurtunities. :puke:

Stepanek lost 4-6, 6-3, 3-6

ATP: 18-9 (+39.35 units) with 8 still pending
                      Doubles: 1-0 (+10 units)
                      Challenger Series: 3-3 (-22.5 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

:puke: This is turning out to be a nightmare start. Ljubicic getting his ass kicked right now. Man this is going to be a bad day

Comment

Friday

Stockholm

10* Tommy Haas (-245) Over Juan Monaco - 10:00 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

This day is horse****.

Ljubicic lost 3-6, 3-6
                            Mathieu won 6-3, 6-3!!!!
                            Kohlschreiber lost 3-6 (Kohlschreiber retired)
                            Karlovic won 7-6, 3-6, 7-6!!!!
                            Lopez lost 7-6, 3-6, 4-6
                            Haas won 6-3, 6-3!!!!

ATP: 21-12 (+4.85 units) with 3 still pending
                            Doubles: 1-0 (+10 units)
                            Challenger Series: 3-3 (-22.5 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!
                            Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-12-2007, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Friday

Challenger Series: Rennes, France

5* Phillip Petschzner (-160) Over Thomas Oger - 1:15 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Added another play to Gonzalez...Adjustment made above.

Comment

Working...
                                X