• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

easy money congrats V3:beerbang:

Comment

i watched both the boxing and mma back and forth.........3 outta 4 on my picks tonight, plus nothing,, not bad picking winners when i dont place a wager........ the story of my life, think its time to quit for good:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
          Ha, whats your beef with Kellermen. The guy is great for boxing. All boxing commentators have their flaws, but Kellermen doesn't bug me too much. Very hard to disagree with the guy at times.
          Waiting to see the fight Tuesday night on replay, how was it? I heard Cotto won easily.

I have no beef with Kellerman as long as he is talking about boxing (although saying the one athlete in the world he would pay to see is Cotto, is ridiculous). He's great for boxing, I agree. My beef with Kellerman is when he talks about ANYTHING ELSE. He knows NOTHING a bout other sports and talks about them on his show for 3 hours a day, or whatever it is. How ESPN lets him even say some of the stupid things he says is beyond me. Stephen A Smith is a better listen than Kellerman's show with his stupid "army" he's creating and such.

If he sticks to boxing, he's fine.

Comment

Ha, I've never seen the Max K Show but I know he has his own show.

It was a good fight. He didn't win this one easily, Mosley is bad ass. Mosley in his prime would have beaten Cotto. I had it 116-112 and it took me being biased having action on him, crowd noise (yelling at everything everytime Cotto does anything other than fart), and HBO commentary praising Cotto. Judges had it really close as well.

Cotto will lose, I just have to decide when to bet against him.

Damn, Mosley has a chin though. Those shots didn't even phaes him.

Comment

Working...
            X