NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
      LMAO I hate both of them they are so boring:laughing:
      :bow: = birds if he ever meets Ricky Hatton. :jiggy:

Comment

If Micky Ward was still fighting he would kick PBF's ass:beerbang:
        I don't know man. There's nothing like watching some of those fights, but Mayweather would outclass him I think. Anyway, he's too busy pretending to be a trainer and cutting Gatti's career short... in more ways than one, haha... j/k.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          :bow: = birds if he ever meets Ricky Hatton. :jiggy:
          I would kick his ass. all I need is a few beers:beerbang:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I don't know man. There's nothing like watching some of those fights, but Mayweather would outclass him I think. Anyway, he's too busy pretending to be a trainer and cutting Gatti's career short... in more ways than one, haha... j/k.
            I know but good he was fun to watch. That was when boxing was fun to watch:thumbs:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I would kick his ass. all I need is a few beers:beerbang:
              You got a few beers in ya now I'm sure, head to Vegas!!!!! IM me if you go on, or ask Kev for my email, got a competition you'll want in I'm sure.

Comment

You got a few beers in ya now I'm sure, head to Vegas!!!!! IM me if you go on, or ask Kev for my email, got a competition you'll want in I'm sure.
                Ok I will try and catch you on aim
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

get your a$$ back on bitch
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I apologize to anyone who trailed my bet. I had serious confidense in this one, obviously. I am not a major Hatton fan nor a PBF fan. There was no heart over mind in this one, I just seriously believed Hatton's style would do it. In the worst case scenario it would come down the the cards and I was convinced that they would give it to Hatton. I think Hatton is a much larger draw and money maker than PBF for Vegas and boxing, but I guess I am wrong. I was betting on a work, but I took the wrong guy in the work.

Oh, Ive bet against Floyd 3 times now. DLH, Judah (small play) and Hatton.

He really is that good. I can't say anything bad about him now. He took on Hatton in his prime, no excuses. Cortez was being an ass, and ya the judges were high, but it doesnt matter because PBF made sure that no excuses could have been made.

Comment

Is there anyone out there anyone thinks could beat Floyd?
                      At what weight class? 147 I'd back Cintron.

Comment

He really is that good. I can't say anything bad about him now. He took on Hatton in his prime, no excuses. Cortez was being an ass, and ya the judges were high, but it doesnt matter because PBF made sure that no excuses could have been made.[/QUOTE]

Cant say it any better than that V3. Hard to say that Floyd isnt pound for pound king. Unreal how he turned it up and closed the show. Hats off to money maywether. He really showed just how good he is tonight, very impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                          At what weight class? 147 I'd back Cintron.
                          I can't see Kermit beating him. I think Floyd would undress Cintron. Maybe if he moved up, he would struggle, but I don't even see that. No one at 147 has a shot in hell at beating him, IMHO.

Comment

I can't see Kermit beating him. I think Floyd would undress Cintron. Maybe if he moved up, he would struggle, but I don't even see that. No one at 147 has a shot in hell at beating him, IMHO.
                            I agree, I just think Cintron is the only one left with a chance at 147. I give him a much better shot than Cotto has.

Comment

I just saw that fight for the first time tonight on replay.

WTF?

From what I heard, PBF rocked his world?
                              Not quite.
                              He won, but...

Ricky was up through 7, IMO.

Comment

Considering Mayweather knocked him out, does it really matter who was up after 9 rounds?
                                “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
                                X