This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Ignore the 14 year old with no money to bet on anything cause he's lost it all yelling at you yukon...... Gotta love the big know-it-alls who can't put their money where there mouth is because they don't have any.
    i want you in the ring with jerry mac,, you two fags vs me...........

Comment

Ignore the 14 year old with no money to bet on anything cause he's lost it all yelling at you yukon...... Gotta love the big know-it-alls who can't put their money where there mouth is because they don't have any.
      **** u cuse. your nothing but a cocksucker............put in your two cents when its all over you ****en ******00000000

Comment

i will meet u anywhere anytime u name it, mister 15 year old

Comment

That's fine bro, you're a classless, pimply faced, pre-pubescent, after the fact know-it-all who wants to be a tough guy, and who probably had a coupe beers tonight and is now flashing your beer muscles via message board. Go to town big man! You've never had any respect in this place, and never will garner any with how you act.

Comment

come down to scranton ****er you are a loud mouth here, lets see how tough you are in person....go put your two cents in where its needed, and its not in mma that for ****en sure..........u wanna stir trouble?? my middle name is trouble..........lowlife

Comment

That's fine bro, you're a classless, pimply faced, pre-pubescent, after the fact know-it-all who wants to be a tough guy, and who probably had a coupe beers tonight and is now flashing your beer muscles via message board. Go to town big man! You've never had any respect in this place, and never will garner any with how you act.
              yoooooooo **** face the only pimples i have is on my ass...........i dont need beer muscles with you thats for god damn sure..........class??? i have more class in my ass hair than you have in your entire soul....... i have respect for a scumbag like you... you are a ****en ignoramous period........ look in the mirror gmac

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                look in the mirror gmac
                Ha, this is comical. You can't even muster up an intelligent argument without talking about "fighting" or "ass hair" or "G-mac" (who obviously have no affiliation with by any means other than seeing the kid on TV)??? What are, some second class athlete who never made it out of Scranton because Gerry McNamara owned you in high school or something? Your points are misguided, immature, and not even remotely pertinent.

Have one last Keystone Lite, enjoy the spins, and go to to sleep on the porcelain, junior....

Comment

your funny, hbo is calling u............rotflmfao:laughing: no gmac wasnt my opponent,i wish he was:thumbs: let me know when u can come to scranton, we will meet for beer and more.....one last thing, no matter how broke this guy is i dont drink garbage pal....keystone light is not fit to wash my ass after bad poo poos..........tonight i drank unibrowe if you must know, (the end of the world) i dont drink the mass produced **** you drink......:beerbang:

Comment

Ha, this is comical. You can't even muster up an intelligent argument without talking about "fighting" or "ass hair" or "G-mac" (who obviously have no affiliation with by any means other than seeing the kid on TV)??? What are, some second class athlete who never made it out of Scranton because Gerry McNamara owned you in high school or something? Your points are misguided, immature, and not even remotely pertinent.

Have one last Keystone Lite, enjoy the spins, and go to to sleep on the porcelain, junior....
                    fighting.ass hair, gmac.................atlhlete??? rotflmfao ha ha yeah i went to the college of beer knowledge:beerbang: immature??? hmmmmmmm 44 and theres so much more........ i think if we meet your attitude towards me would change very quickly... email me when u want to come to your heros gmacs town........ im at yahoo ,moxy95 to be exact.........i can travel too if you like, just email me the location and we can talk all about beer muscles if you like.............****en athlete lol im a pot smoker dude:thumbs:

Comment

after the fact **** u cuse fan this is before the fact jerkoff yukon i understand what your saying about who he has fought, and he may very well get beat by clay.. you cant blame roger for his opponents, he does not choose who he fights, i think the guy has alot of talent,he is a surviver, maybe he fights down to his competition like so many fighters do........ gonna go out on a limb here, but i say roger is in this fight and has a very good chance of beating clay,, thats why the odds are where they are, no one sees clay walking through roger like he isnt there......clay better bring his lunch cause this wont be a walk in the park.........i cant wait good luck on your plays no bets for me,as i am still in the poor house..........

Comment

cuse gonna say it again, i will meet you anywhere anytime, u name it...we can both let the forum know how it turns out........ i got noxema skin dude,u gonna call me a pimply faced anything, you best come see first,before you make assinine comments like that....i wouldnt wash my dick with keystone light fella,anyone that knows me would never make a stupid comment like that..........im here and willing.......since i dont have a job right now and in danger of losing everything ive worked for the past 28 years, lots of time to play

Comment

i didnt yell at anyone...........i really want to run into to you sometime mister knowitall,the sooner the better..........:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                            i didnt yell at anyone...........i really want to run into to you sometime mister knowitall,the sooner the better..........:thumbs:
                            further more you know nothing about me or my situation,so bring it on tough guy, ihave plenty of time for loud mouths with opinions on things they know nothing about.... you picked the wrong person to **** with cuse.........email me and we will settle this once and for all.............before u make stupid comments you best read the entire thread first.....

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                              Totally agree no1mike...

This is a situation where I know I made the right call...but was simply unlucky to say the least. Sucks too cause Guida is a great fighter and deserved to win this fight.:bang:
                              The good thing is Yukon, tonights loss shouldn't hurt Clay's stock as a fighter. He went balls out as usual and was beating the poster boy after 2. He once again showed his unreal conditioning and heart. He shows more skills in a loss than most guys show period. The thing that sucks is that the win would have meant so much more for his career than it does for Roger. Huertta was headed for a title shot regardless. Now Clay drops out of any immediate contention which is unfortunate. The good thing is that Zuffa knows the Carpenter brings it each and every time, and hopefully we can see those two do it again down the road. That was one hell of a fight! Could be fight of the year? Can you imagine Clay vs. BJ? Damn, that would be incredible!

Comment

Eddie, I respected you until now... and did you call me a jerkoff?

Newsflash you ****in douchebag... Roger WAS getting dominated. In any sport, particularly fight sports, there can be a turn around out of no where. Guida slipped up, and got RNC'd...

So why the **** do you come on here and tell me I told you so? It's like you wanted to see me lose, grow up. Do you think I would've said, SEE EDDIE I WAS RIGHT if the third round went how the first 2 did... hell no, that woudl be childish and ridiculous. Your ass should be banned for acting like an idiot.

I still think Huerta is a joke... he will lose against top 155 competition. His striking is pathetic, and he was still dominated on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X