Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
    hahahahahhahahahahha

Dude you absolutely KILL ME. BRIAN HIMSELF in a video interview said hes been training with Team Quest! Did I said he started in the marines? You still haven't told me why you think Stann is a more technically skilled striker than Doug Marshall. Your phrasing of saying "another easy win' and stuff is just dumb...especially when you don't give explanation for that. I'm not giving you a hard time dude, just trying to discuss. Its like you have something against me, or you enjoy seeing me be wrong. I quite frankly don't care if I'm wrong about things, I just like discussing a matchup. Ever since the **** hit the fan with you trash talking to me, its been weird, and its one of the reason why i haven't posted my picks in your mma threads.
    Yukon you take things way to personal, and no i dont like seeing you be wrong nor do i have anything against you.. you have the most knowledge in mma on this entire board.. you also have a hard time being wrong ..i have been waiting for this fight for months,pisses me off that Brian was the favorite!!! i know the Stann story personally and it was my gut and my heart telling me he would get it done and would not let his home town friends and family down.. the guy is as serious as a heat attack, the rhino found that out tonight, he couldnt even look at Brian in the center of the ring. i said he couldnt stand with him and he proved me right. thats 6 fights and 6 first round Ko s,the guy trains his ass off and he lives clean...really Yukon get over our last blow out and grow up, yes you pickem pretty damn good way better than me thats for sure... i dont get into all this tech talk, thats just me and im really sorry i cant give you the conversation you want, i cant help it if im a dumb ass.. its hard to type and convey at the same time,sometimes in cyber space things get twisted, words written down dont come out like they were meant...its nice that i can give back a winner from time to time, you had no problem coming into my thread and telling me i was wrong and you dont agree and Stann didnt deserve to be -180, so why dont you now be a man and tell me i was right, and say hey eddie i should have listened,nice win??? That s why he was favored, he hits like a tank..

Comment

Working...
    X