Georges St. Pierre vs. Matt Serra
    Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck
    Roger Huerta vs. Leonard Garcia
    Mike Swick vs.Yushin Okami
    Alan Belcher vs. Kendall Grove
    Brad Imes vs. Heath Herring*
    Thales Leites vs. Pete Sell*
    Marcus Davis vs. Pete Spratt*
    Josh Haynes vs. Luke Cummo* first three look like taking candy from a baby:beerbang:
    Last edited by EddieP; 04-06-2007, 04:31 PM.

Ultimate Fighting Championship 69 - Toyota Center, Houston, Texas - PPV
    Sat 4/7 801 Georges St. Pierre -1025
    11:30PM (EST) 802 Matt Serra +725
    Sat 4/7 803 Diego Sanchez -220
    10:30PM (EST) 804 Josh Koscheck +180
    knew i should have took gsp when he opened at 700 ish.............**** it might be 1200 or higher by fight time,,no way he looses to matt serra,just not gonna happen......................

Comment

UFC is addictive as hell! Im hooked for life!

Comment

You can say that again Kevin! Wow, that is a lot of juice for GSP? Your right though EddieP this fight with Serra is pathetic from a matchup point of view. I believe the UFC regrets the whole TUF season 4? The ratings were the lowest in the history of the show and Matt has no business fighting George! with that being said, I cant wait to see it. GSP should put on a clinic and it should be free money, just to much juice for me. Have you seen any of the other lines? I cant wait to see diego vs. COCKCHECK! Cant really stand either of them, good thing for me is one of them will lose! I would have to go with Diego, that guy is a spaz. His skills all around are better than Kos but it should be action packed. Im interested to see the line for Heath Herring, He should be looking to make a great fight seeing as he didn't even show up for his UFC debut? looked like total garbage. I have a feeling that he will be too big a favorite for me? Anyhow, enough rambling from me. I love to see the forum talking about the hottest sport going. Im sure Ill be talking to you guys more before sat.
        Good luck with your bets guys! Lets make some $$$$$ this weekend!
        I just looked and still cant find a line for Heath vs . Brad Imes? You would have to think that after his last showing maybe the line wont be too crazy for him? If the line is at all reasonable I think I will be on Herring. Just a thought as of now, what do you think??
        Last edited by No1mikefan; 04-04-2007, 01:06 AM. Reason: I am still searching for the Herring vs. Imes line???

Comment

Kos by lay and pray.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            Kos by lay and pray.
            LOL!! yea, if he wins I think that will be the outcome...I sure hope not! This fight has the potential for major fireworks! I CANT stand when Kos pulls that crap, Diego called him the "human blanket", lets just keep our fingers crossed that these guys keep it standing. If they do, it should be great. If not, it will be a waste of our time and my damn 39.95!!!!

Comment

I will actually be watching Showtime boxing.

This UFC card just doesn't do it for me.

I would watch Chico vs Clottey over the UFC, even if the UFC paid ME 39.95 to watch their event this time around.

Comment

dont think sanchez looses this one guys,,just call it a feeling.........i won alot with this guy,he never let me down yet...........fight night is on tonight i think,,have not looked at that card not sure if i will play anything to night

Comment

if herring looses again he is finished,,no one wants to watch a loser,,he will be added to my never bet again list,,,,,, joe riggs,sobral,the crow...........

Comment

v3 i like corrales as a boxer i have not however seen much of his oponent.if i bet i would take a chance with chico myself.........

Comment

Clottey is pretty solid. Technical fighter, by the book.

His last opponent was Margarito, in which most people thought he won (lost a UD). That's pretty much his claim to fame. Went 12 rounds with Baldomir and got QD'd in the last round for leading with his head. Other than that, nothing. So his two biggest fights he lost.

Comment

lines

UFC 69: Shootout Game Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
                        Sat 4/7 101 Georges St Pierre -1200 O 2½ +100
                        7:00PM (EST) 102 Matt Serra +800 U 2½ -140
                        * Game Note: UFC Welterweight Championship
                        Sat 4/7 104 Roger Huerta -650
                        7:00PM (EST) 105 Leonard Garcia +450
                        * Game Note: UFC Lightweight Matchup
                        Sat 4/7 107 Diego Sanchez -220 O 2½ -160
                        7:00PM (EST) 108 Josh Koscheck +170 U 2½ +120
                        * Game Note: UFC Welterweight Matchup
                        Sat 4/7 110 Yushin Okami +105
                        7:00PM (EST) 111 Mike Swick -135
                        * Game Note: UFC Middleweight Matchup
                        Sat 4/7 113 Alan Belcher +130
                        7:00PM (EST) 114 Kendall Grove -160
                        Sat 4/7 116 Brad Imes +220
                        7:00PM (EST) 117 Heath Herring -280
                        * Game Note: UFC Heavyweight Matchup
                        Sat 4/7 119 Thales Leites -280
                        7:00PM (EST) 120 Pete Sell +220
                        Sat 4/7 122 Marcus Davis -340
                        7:00PM (EST) 123 Pete Spratt +270
                        * Game Note: UFC Welterweight Matchup
                        Sat 4/7 125 Josh Haynes +130
                        7:00PM (EST) 126 Luke Cummo -160

Comment

this might not be good but im liking alot of the main cards favs...........the undercard i think a few dogs
                          Last edited by EddieP; 04-06-2007, 04:33 PM.

Comment

damn huerta line just came out today would have liked to take him in a parlay or two.........he doesnt get much press,,but the guy is solid:beerbang:

Comment

Only one Im putting my money on. I got 300 on Kendall grove (-165) getting back about 180. I am getting a little nervous the line at my book is -180 and looks to keep going up? Just not very good luck when the line follows my action? well see. I would love to bet on GSP but I dont have enough to make it worth it. way TOO much juice on that one. Will be rooting for koscheck but I think Diego is just a little too crazy to lose? did you catch the weigh ins? Diego shoves josh back and starts screaming at him? That guy isnt right! should be a good one, wish I had PIP so I could catch the boxing also will have to catch the showtime replay. Good luck tonight guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X