No announcement yet.

ufc 69

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like rampage as well,,but wouldnt bet my life on it.........shogun on a good day would beat either one of them:) and lets not forget that dude thats just killed little nog and just knocked off aronas head...........i cant even say his name let alone spell it,, the dread locks dude............. i like rampage he is a class act,,,but he is beatable,,,,,,,,,,,,,, see youtube rampage vs silva,silva beat him like a red headed step child:beerbang:

Comment

Don't remind me about Zelg, he killed me...

I actually was feeling Diaz against Gomi (I really thought he was gonna win). As far as rampage, he is a HORRIBLE matchup for chuck. Hes stronger, his striking is quite good actually (watch him in K1) and does it in a way that poses major problems for Chuck. Wand on the other hand is a horrible matchup for rampage as quinton is pretty bad in a clinch and gets caught up in Wand's gameplan of eating knee after knee. I'm definitely betting on Rampage no doubt, not only because hes my favorite fighter, but becuase hes hungry as hell, I don't see the fight going much different than it did in Pride, and its a great matchup.

Rampage broke his ribs against Shogun, in a rematch with UFC rules I GUARANTEE it would be quite different (shogun loves to knee, kick to the head on the ground).

Regardless, Shogun is a warrior and I can't WAIT to see him killing people in the UFC. Soko (power of the dreads), has had some crazy victories lately, but he'll lose soon. Watch his fight in WEC.

Comment

Good posts guys, love to see the MMA discussion. I too will be taking Rampage! I've always been a fan of his but this will be more of the fact that Im a HUGE CHUCK HATER! At least I admitt it! I just cant stand his ass! He shows me nothing besides a home run punch and the ability to stand right back up when/if he is taken down. As far as a mixed martial artist? PLEASE. Some say "oh, he doesnt need to do jujitsu? he knocks people out?" I cant stand watching his looping ass sloppy tough man style boxing? Dont get me wrong, as far as punching power, he is obviously at the top of the game, but I like to see fighters use all their skills. not just sit back and wait to counter punch? Show me something, damn! But he is getting older and as we saw with GSP, anyone can and eventually does get beat. I just think Chuck and Dana are hoping they can avenge the Icemans Last loss? bla, bla bla. They brought quinton to the ufc for that exact reason. thats why he didnt get a couple more fights first. They are hoping that chuck can knock him out and then they'll move his ass up to heavyweight where he will get his head kicked off by CroCop! Anyways guys, enough of my hater Rambling. EddieP, I agree with betting dogs on a parlay, makes sense. You dont risk much and it makes it very exciting if the card has a chance to hit! Can you imagine if you had that parlay going and were only waiting for Serra? You would be like, oh well, it wont happen, then all of a sudden you would be jumping off the damn couch, screaming like a damn kid! That would be an increadible feeling? Like I said, its worth a small wager with a couple combinations of dogs, why not huh? I love betting on mma period. Just makes an already exciting night even better! Cant wait for 70!
        P.S. I forgot to mention I am a die hard TITO fan!! I suppose that explains my hatred of the current light-heavyweight champ?? That and the time my dumb ass brother shaved his head into a mohawk for the last Tito vs. Chuck fight! I damn near knocked him out after Ortiz lost...LOL!!
        Talk to you soon guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
          i would like to see kos the loud mouth fight hughes,,just for fun:) all i know is sanchez was not sanchez in that fight if you want to call it a fight......its not like kos knocked him out,or subbed him.............sanchez did nothing and kos did next to nothing...........it was a joke and neither one of them should be payed period...........pride sunday night had a few more upsets,,,how bout arona getting his head knocked off with an uppercut,,, and dont forget little crocop being subbed by an infeiror fighter at the tune of plus 500 and plus 350...............the fact is you cant pick the better fighter and expect to win all the time.............you wont go broke betting 5 dollar off the wall parlays and you might hit one once in awhile like i did for pride 33 second coming i had 3 favs and 3 dogs 5 bucks paid 347.............i had diaz which i felt would loose and i also had henderson.........the ref should have made kos and sanchez fight,,wtf they do it in boxing why not mma??? that was the worst mma bout i have ever seen,,,,,,,,, and i have watched every single event on ppv for the past 3 years...............look here u will see more action:punch:
          Seeing as how the Fertitta brothers bought Pride, I would love to see them implement the yellow card in the UFC. You give a guy a yellow card and he knows you just took 10% of his purse, It will force him to get his ass in gear. THE YELLOW CARD would have been perfect fot the Kos/Diego fight! Maybe that would of snapped Sanchez out of it. He just looked lost? If they would of yanked some of his loot, maybe he would of at least attempted some offense? Just an idea but I think it would help???

Comment

grasshopper do not worry,,chuckie boy is on borrowed time:beerbang: lets see if rampage doesnt whip his ass,,, we can count on rua,,if rua cant do it,henderson has shown interest in fighting chuckie,,,matter of fact he said so when they interviewed him this past sunday..........and if all else fails thierry will knock his head off period end of story..........his days are numbered............i also think he is much smarter than that to get in the cage with mirko,,,dont think we will ever see that matchup.........i will say it again besides randy chuck has not been challenged since rampage nearly beat him to death..............by years end he will be a distant memory:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
              grasshopper do not worry,,chuckie boy is on borrowed time:beerbang: lets see if rampage doesnt whip his ass,,, we can count on rua,,if rua cant do it,henderson has shown interest in fighting chuckie,,,matter of fact he said so when they interviewed him this past sunday..........and if all else fails thierry will knock his head off period end of story..........his days are numbered............i also think he is much smarter than that to get in the cage with mirko,,,dont think we will ever see that matchup.........i will say it again besides randy chuck has not been challenged since rampage nearly beat him to death..............by years end he will be a distant memory
              PLEASE...PLEASE....PLEASE...MMA Gambling GODS make EddieP's Prediction come true!!!!!!! LOL! :toast: That Post made my day EddieP! I couldn't agree with you more!

Comment

mike glad i could bring a little sunshine into your day:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X