• Show
Clear All

Vince Spadea lost 6-4, 7-6(5)
    Kristof Vliegen lost 6-3, 6-4
    Lleyton Hewitt won 6-4, 6-4 WIN!

YTD:16-8
    Profit:+13.11 Units

Arag World Team Cup - Round Robin Matches

6 * Fernando Gonzalez v Juan-Ignacio Chela - Fernando Gonzalez to win @ $1.40

Fernando enters this matchup with a 4-3 head to head record against Chela, these two players met recently on the clay of Rome where Gonzo was able to win quite easily. Gonzalez has been playing fantastic in this tournament with 2 big wins against James Blake and Soderling. Gonzo has had an excellent time as of late on the European Clay courts - I cant see him slipping up here - even though he is coming off a tough 3 set match against Soderling. I dont think Chela's game is up to the standard of how Gonzo plays. 7/10

Hypo Group Tennis International - Quarter Final Matches

3 * Luis Horna v Albert Montanes - Luis Horna to win @ $1.61

Luis Horna suprised everyone in his last round win against Ljubicic - he was able to win in straight sets - that will give him a heap of confidence heading into this tournament. Albert Montanes had a rather easy first 2 rounds - he was versing players outside the top 100 - so it dosnt give you a true indicator of form IMHO. The head to head record between these two will indicate that it is 1-1 - However in the matchup where Montanes was able to win Horna retired. I think today Horna shows his experince on the clay courts and is able to beat Montanes in a tough match. 6/10

8 * Lleyton Hewitt v Diego Hartfield - Lleyton Hewitt to win 2-0 @ $1.40

This is the first time these two have met each other. Hewitt has had a rather comfy run though this tournament - like I said previously I believe Hewitt wants to win this tournament and he will be looking to do that. Diego has played well his win over Vince was a good one for him, however I feel like his going to have trouble against one of the better returners of serve today and with Hewitt looking better every day on the clay I cant see Diego getting a set off Hewitt here. 8/10
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Gonzalez lost 3-6, 5-7
      Horna wins 7-6, 6-7, 6-1 WIN!
      Hewitt wins 6-2, 6-2 WIN!

YTD:18-9
      Profit:+12.14

Comment

Ok back after the French Open - the grass court tour is getting started now So we will see if we can find any big winners in the grass.

Gerry Weber Open - Round 1 Matches

3 * Simon Stadler v Mischa Zverev - Simon Stadler to win @ $1.66

A battle of Germans here today, Simon Stadler had to work his way through qualifying to get here, where he had a massive match against Pavel going into 3 tiebreakers. Stadler hasnt been too bad on the grass - he was a qualifier in Wimbledon last year where he lost to David Ferrer in the first. He has also forced Ivo Karlovic into 3 sets most recently in a challanger event. His opponent Zverev gets the Wild card spot here - he didnt fair so well in his first grass match of the year going down to Kendrick in straights. I feel Stadler will have the momentum coming into this game and could win this. 6/10

2 * Jarkko Nieminen v Kristof Vliegen - Kristof Vliegen to win @ $2.00

Kristof holds a 3-0 head to head record against Nieminen although none of those wins have occured on the grass. Nieminen is a proven grass player as he was able to get to the quarter-finals of Wimbledon last year and often plays very well. Vliegen is very familar with this court he made it to the Semi finals here last year and not to mention his game has made a massive improvement over the last 12 months. Which you can see with the many impressive wins he was able to rack up on the clay tour. 6/10

Stella Artois Championships - Round 1 Matches

7 * Jo-Wilfried Tsonga v Kristian Pless - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga to win @ $1.33

7 * Robert Kendrick v Ernest Gulbis - Robert Kendrick to win @ $1.40

3 * Igor Andreev v Gael Monfils - Gael Monfils to win @ $1.90

Note: Sorry I didnt have time to do write ups for the queens club games - time got the better of me there.

Comment

Stadler won 6-4, 7-6 WIN!
          Vliegen lost 3-6, 1-6
          Tsonga won 7-6, 6-0 WIN!
          Kendrick won 7-6, 7-6 WIN!
          Monfils won 6-3, 6-4 WIN!

YTD: 22-10
          Profit:+19.93 Units
          Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 06-12-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Gerry Weber Open - Round 2 Matches

3 * Tomas Berdych v Fabrice Santoro - Tomas Berdych to win 2-0 @ $1.61

5 * Philipp Kohlschreiber vs Aisam Qureshi - Philipp Kohlschreiber to win 2-0 @ $1.57

Stella Artois Championships - Round 2 Matches

3 * Arnaud Clement v Chris Guccione - Chris Guccione to win @ $1.90

3 * Marin Cilic v Alejandro Falla - Alejandro Falla to win @ $1.83

7 * Jonas Bjorkman v Nicolas Mahut - Jonas Bjorkman to win @ $1.40

5 * Fernando Gonzalez v Janko Tipsarevic - Fernando Gonzalez to win @ $1.50

Comment

Berdych won 6-3, 7-6 WIN!
              Kohlschreiber won 6-4, 6-3 WIN!
              Falla lost 3-6, 4-6
              Guccione lost 4-6 4-6

YTD: 24-12
              Profit: +18.61 (2 Games Pending)

Comment

Working...
              X