Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ufc 70 early line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    let me guess ummmm mirko got beat??? lol.............doesnt matter who won for me as the aa fight knocked me out of my last two standing parlays.......nothing surprises me this point:beerbang:

    Comment


    • #17
      yep mirko got his head taken off.........at first glance i said gonzaga had a chance if it went to the ground.......it went to the ground alright high kick cro cop style..........should have stayed with my first instinct and not read to much into the hype............i didnt bet much tonight,, 50 bucks worth of parlays,,none of which won,, close but no cigar:) you just cannot bet favorites,,three events in a row now the dogs have cleaned up.......... main card tonight out of 5 fights 3 dogs won.............oh well onto 71,,actually i like jackson as an underdog,, might mean chuck wins it.....ill have one more wild blueberry wheat ale please:beer2:

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by EddieP View Post
        yep mirko got his head taken off.........at first glance i said gonzaga had a chance if it went to the ground.......it went to the ground alright high kick cro cop style..........should have stayed with my first instinct and not read to much into the hype............i didnt bet much tonight,, 50 bucks worth of parlays,,none of which won,, close but no cigar:) you just cannot bet favorites,,three events in a row now the dogs have cleaned up.......... main card tonight out of 5 fights 3 dogs won.............oh well onto 71,,actually i like jackson as an underdog,, might mean chuck wins it.....ill have one more wild blueberry wheat ale please:beer2:
        **** I thought I was watching it "Live" and it's starting right now?
        So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me hes got this system. He says its an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard. ---Artie Lange in Beer League

        Comment


        • #19
          its been over for hours..... was in uk i knew all the results by 8 pm eastern standard time............spike had it delayed broadcast starting at 9pm...............another wash out for me.........ufc 71 is a month away maybe the disgust will wear off by then...........im not betting anymore favs in mma ever...............

          Comment


          • #20
            Liddell will knock out your boy Rampage. You heard it here first.
            So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me hes got this system. He says its an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard. ---Artie Lange in Beer League

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by EddieP View Post
              yep mirko got his head taken off.........at first glance i said gonzaga had a chance if it went to the ground.......it went to the ground alright high kick cro cop style..........should have stayed with my first instinct and not read to much into the hype............i didnt bet much tonight,, 50 bucks worth of parlays,,none of which won,, close but no cigar:) you just cannot bet favorites,,three events in a row now the dogs have cleaned up.......... main card tonight out of 5 fights 3 dogs won.............oh well onto 71,,actually i like jackson as an underdog,, might mean chuck wins it.....ill have one more wild blueberry wheat ale please:beer2:
              Dude I had a 3-hour delay. LMAO.

              What's your opinion on Mayweather/de la hoya?
              So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me hes got this system. He says its an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard. ---Artie Lange in Beer League

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                Liddell will knock out your boy Rampage. You heard it here first.
                maybe,maybe not.........if chuck is going to win,he will have to knock him out quick too...........rampage said, you cant always get what you want............it wont be no walk in the park either way if rampage brings it............anyways chuck is a favorite,i dont bet favs anymore:beerbang:

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                  Dude I had a 3-hour delay. LMAO.

                  What's your opinion on Mayweather/de la hoya?
                  would love to see oscar win,, i think mayweather is to quick........then again oscar is promoting the event............gun to my head i would choose mayweather,how could you go against him? i cant bet favs so it will be no play for me........

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X