Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 71: 3 pups that will be barking tonight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 71: 3 pups that will be barking tonight...

I don't have enough money in my account right now and I don't want to redeposit, but MMA is my game, and I hope to help out some of you other guys if you want some picks to tail...

1 unit
    Irvin at +200 is great value. Thiago silva sounds tough since hes from Chute Boxe academy, but he really is not great, his standup sucks... and he said he wants to duke it out. I expect Irvin to have more technical striking and go for the KO. THis fight will be nuts either way.

1 unit
    Terry Martin +140
    He has great punching power, very strong, etc. Salaverry has very slick bjj but is old and is far undersized in my opinion. Look for a KO here.

3-5 units
    Rampage +150 or so... depends on when you bet on him. I've gone in depth why I think this is the pick of the night. (see the 3 page UFC thread where I go and on nuthugging off Quinton lol).

Now... apparently 5dimes has props for the main event which are pretty NICE. Rampage is like +1300 to win in the 3rd round, +1700 to win in the 4th, both have INCREDIBLE value, as I expect the fight to end in the 3rd or 4th. Theres also a prop for the burkman/karo fight not lasting all 3 rounds and its at +150, good value there.

Good luck guys, hopefully these work out and I help some of you.

Good luck Yukon!!!! Im with ya on Rampage, I picked up that kayro and Burkman prop at +200(Bodog). I do like the sandman as well! Damn i cant wait!!! This is going to be one hell of a party when Rampage straps that belt on........:beerbang:

Comment

anyone know anywhere to be able to "follow" it online for free

Comment

3-0 for the doggies so far,,,,,,, have some parlays alive,, would you believe i went against jardine:beerbang:

Comment

well burkman killed my big long shot parlays:blackeye: i have 3 parlays alive with rampage and 1 with chuck........... come on rampage kick his ass. please:beerbang:

Comment

:beerbang:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

woof woof woof rampage kicked ass:beerbang: great call yukon:beerbang:

Comment

parlay 1

dont need no jinx for 72
                Last edited by EddieP; 05-27-2007, 12:13 PM.

Comment

parlay2

ufc 72

Comment

parlay 3

ufc72

Comment

parlay 4

ufc72
                      Last edited by EddieP; 05-27-2007, 12:14 PM.

Comment

woooooooooooooooooooooooooof:beerbang:

Comment

You killed it Eddie - that starnes fight was funny... they both looked very bad. Leben blew it in the 3rd round. I can't believe one of the judges scored it 30-27..wtf was he watching. So you won 4 parlays... damn son haha. What site did you use for the parlays?

2-1 with the dogs, apparently Irvin came out very well, and his knee just buckled and he lost due to injury, I'm surprised that isn't a no contest.

I told you guys... RAMPAGE for life :beerbang:

Comment

yukon betus:beerbang: dang if i didnt drop 2 units playing cards would have been a banner night...........i was so back and forth on the rampage fight........im glad i listened to you,,thanks man great pick on a very tough fight to call:beerbang: hell the martin pick was great too:beer2:

Comment

Gotta roll with the value ftw :beerbang:

I think betus might stop parlays after you tatooed them with 4 hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X