Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    lol oh hes definitely hilarious. When I was at my friend's house a while back when he was fighting KJ noons, we had showtime on, drinking beer, I was making them watch some mma (they've gotten into it under my influence and enjoy it). When they saw him coming out, and then when he did the backflip after his win, one of my buddies started cracking up.

I don't know how some people hate Baroni though... hes a riot. The best is after one of his wins in Pride, he stands up on the ropes right by the corner camera and says "I"m the ****in best" LOLLLL. That and his NY robe and the shades as he comes to the ring, its just classic. He's great haha

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    See Yukon, you feel the same way about Slamcock as I do forrest! Whatever he says or does, I cant stand it! I always want to see him get his ass beat! When he was crying after the Dean of mean knocked his ass out, I laughed for a good hour!! Anyway, that is the best thing about Friday nights card, I dont see any fights that should be weak? Each one has the potential for major fireworks! Looks to be the start of a great month of mma!, damn a whole summer of MMA?? Man I cant wait! You have to admitt, Krazy horse cracks you up regardless.....Come on Yukon............ your smiling right now thinking about his crazy ass......LOL!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Nah dude, I love NYBA...

This is why he wins, he seriously HATES shamrock. Frank just thinks Phil is a joke meat head, whereas Baroni seriously wants to kill the guy. Phil is no pushover on the ground, as his AKA training partners say. Baroni knows if he wins, Dana White will probably move him to UFC. There is just NO WAY I can cheer for Frank Shamrock. After what he did to Renzo and his bull**** excuses regarding the incident, I will hate it if he wins. If Frank is as good of a fighter as he likes to think he is, he would've had superior take down defense when a fighter who is much more inferior to him conditioning/stamina/strength wise took him down and made him look bad. People who win fights, win. People who are scared or nervous make stupid videos like Shamcock has done. The only videos Baroni makes are him saying he wants to end Frank's life lol.

As for KrazyHorse, the guy was a joke in Pride. That said it will be awesome to see him go toetotoe with a guy who hates him. Joe Boxer is gonna beat him, much more technical, then again so was KJ noons. I still think Bennett loses, I hope so at least lol.

I'd pm you Mike but you don't have private messaging enabled? Errr nevermind, private messaging is completely disabled.

email db8integra@gmail.com and I'll hook you up
    Last edited by yukoncornelius; 06-18-2007, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    I agree, the tyson guidia fight was great. I also liked short fuse getting the win. However, Rich Franklin vs Okami is not a main event, that fight was horrible to watch! If Okami would have tried one time during the first two rounds maybe it would have been entertaining but come on, he sat there for 13:30 befor he started to fight. As for the "CO" main event if you want to call it that, Forrest??? Enough said. I just have some serious issues with that dude! Now onto better things, you nailed it Yukon, strikeforce is going to be awesome. Sucks about Ninja, but I really am looking forward to seeing Krazyhorse!! Any time we get to see Charles Bennett fight, its going to be good. I might actually put a little on Slamcock? I know he looked like garbage against gracie, but I just dont trust Phil. He looks like he is in the best shape humanly possible and then he gasses out walking to the cage! Ive seen it too many times, plus he is about as big of a sucker for the submission as Joe Riggs. I just see Slamcock fainting the stand up and taking him down for the sub. If they bang straight up, I think Phil gets the KO, just agree with Frank, Phil is a meathead...LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Next weekend should be awesome, particularly Friday with the strikeforce card which has some verrrrry compelling matchups. I hope Baroni PUNISHES shamrock. Ultimate Fighter finale should be nice also with a great main event.

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    I don't understand why you thought it was a bad card Mike?

I personally thought there were some great fights. Sure, on paper it looked like hell, but actually ended up being quite good. The tyson/clay fight was incredible!!!

I only did 1 parlay - Tyson, Macdonald, Forrest, and Okami. I really can't believe Okami didn't push the pace more in R1 and R2, all he had to do was get a take down and stall to win one of those rounds. We saw in the 3rd round why he definitely had the potential to win. That kimura was locked in so hard, I don't know how Rich survived that. Haha I was jumping up and down just waiting to see that hand start tapping!

Same with Scott Smith and Herman... smith had that guillotine in SO DEEP, I don't know how he popped out of it!! I do believe Tyson winning was the right call, his striking won him the 1st part of R3, then he was more active on the bottom for the next 2.5 minutes. Than Guida started being more active and won the final minute and a half.

I'll hook you up no1mikefan :sm:

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    what site are you guys finding it for free? I know they used to get em on youtube right after they aired but these days they are taken down in a few hours? I dont mind paying when they are good cards, but last night I definately made a worthless contribution to Dana whites pocket....

Leave a comment:

• PaulM
    replied
    Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
    what ever happend to the good old days when one of your buddies would have the descrambler cable box and you could watch PPV for free...damn u digital cable:bang: :bang: Lame ass card if you ask me! Oh well, I still buy these things because I am addicted to mma, but this card was pathetic. The only good thing is that the Stacked card for the next one should be worth it. Cant wait for that one and definately cant wait for the TUF finale this weekend, LETS GO B.J.!!!!!!:nuts:
    people are able to watch it for free live online

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    what ever happend to the good old days when one of your buddies would have the descrambler cable box and you could watch PPV for free...damn u digital cable:bang: :bang: Lame ass card if you ask me! Oh well, I still buy these things because I am addicted to mma, but this card was pathetic. The only good thing is that the Stacked card for the next one should be worth it. Cant wait for that one and definately cant wait for the TUF finale this weekend, LETS GO B.J.!!!!!!:nuts:

Leave a comment:

• PaulM
    replied
    great fight by griffin..really controlled and dominated the whole fight esp w his kicks....wow after sleeping through 2 rounds looked like okami was gonna pull it out..nice round 3...pretty entertaining ppv

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    it was close could have went either way for sure.......... hey yukon,, looks like you had it right with the favs............. lets see if franklin will keep the trend going here...........

Leave a comment:

• PaulM
    replied
    guida ..thought he shoulda had it.... :punch:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    im picking okami for the upset........... two favs so far on the main card,, one doggie gotta bark

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    tyson gets the win,, very close fight..............:beerbang: im liking this card so far......... not bets today , but im still enjoying this alot:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    wow herman gets the win........... tyson fight was amazing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X