No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs Wright

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see it clearly but it didn't look like a good fight... and I don't know how lederman saw the fight so differently.

Comment

damn Yukon, I looked everywhere for a stream of this fight? No luck, Ill catch the replay on HBO next sat. The way ESPN news is telling it, Bernard crushed him? they said Winky had nothing left and was almost KO'd in the 12th? Damn i should of bought it???? they are saying 7-5 B-Hop, 8-4?? was it close or what? If Bernard did what shane mosley just said, he is unreal!!

Comment

well just as i said it would happen..... dont bet i have the winner....congrats v3:beerbang: i thought tonights card was one of the better ones in quite awhile,, the main event in my eyes sucked,, but the two fights prior to it made up the difference.....the last walz starring bhop and winky lol what a lousy fight..... i said neither bhop or winky would hurt each other didnt i??? head but caused the only cut in the fight,, i also think bhop got some generous scoring,,,,,,,, i felt it would be a close des,,, goes to show you they bait the public into thinking winky,,,,,,,,, the judges bet bhop tonight,god knows they need the money.........:beerbang:

Comment

yukon it wasnt a good fight,,,,,,,,rotflmfao:nuts:

Comment

WOW EddieP- to hear ESPN spin it, it was the fight that saves boxing????WTF??? Cant wait to see the replay. I cant believe it sucked after hearing all the post fight comments by the news guys?? Strange.....:nuts:

Comment

mike that fight save boxing??? omg:blackeye: the two fights prior to the main event were much better,, they in fact were fights........bhop or winky couldnt crack an eggshell for christ sakes.......bhop wants calzaghe?? you have to be kidding me,,kessler might have something to say about that.........hey im no expert,,maybe it was a great fight???

Comment

well, I can see why ESPN would say it was great. They sure as hell dont want to admitt that another "BIG" fight didnt live up to expectations...Oh well, glad i didnt shell out for it, I take your word over ESPN EddieP. Your not trying to work the angle on me like they are...LOL!!! Sure wish I could catch those undercard fights. If anyone hears of a link to any videos....would be mighty greatfull!!!! LOL!!:beer2:

Comment

That fight sucked it was like watching the WWE.:puke: that is why I am a Philly guy that hates Bhop:bang: that is why I will not watch MMA it is a whole lot of holding. that is an hour of my life I will never get back
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Mike if you want to watch a PPV fight live and not pay for it just go to myp2p.eu most of the time the feeds are pretty good
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                      well, I can see why ESPN would say it was great. They sure as hell dont want to admitt that another "BIG" fight didnt live up to expectations...Oh well, glad i didnt shell out for it, I take your word over ESPN EddieP. Your not trying to work the angle on me like they are...LOL!!! Sure wish I could catch those undercard fights. If anyone hears of a link to any videos....would be mighty greatfull!!!! LOL!!:beer2:
                      What does ESPN care about a fight that was on HBO? Are they owned by the same company? Maybe I'm incorrect, but I don't think they are. I don't understand the correlation between ESPN stroking Hopkins and the agenda they might have? ESPN has no big time boxing events and never will.

B-Hop has been better to me than anything else in my entire sports betting career. The guy is a godsend. I'm not gay, but I love him. Thank again, B-Hop and congrats V3 on the +150... Woo Hoo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                        That fight sucked it was like watching the WWE.:puke: that is why I am a Philly guy that hates Bhop:bang: that is why I will not watch MMA it is a whole lot of holding. that is an hour of my life I will never get back
                        I suggest you not watch any combat sports if you really feel that way. MMA doesn't have anywhere near the holding of boxing, and if there is holding, its working for position to finish the fight (in most cases).

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                          B-Hop has been better to me than anything else in my entire sports betting career. The guy is a godsend. I'm am gay, I love him. Thank again, B-Hop and congrats V3 on the +150... Woo Hoo!!!

I always had that feeling about you:laughing:
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

What the **** is Stephen A Smith doing interviewing boxing guys?

If it's not Brian Kenny or big mouth Max Kellerman (or Teddy Altas even), I don't want to hear **** from anyone at ESPN on a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                              I always had that feeling about you:laughing:
                              Haha, I wrote, NOT birds.... NOT. You shady mofo....
                              Last edited by CuseFan10; 07-22-2007, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                                I suggest you not watch any combat sports if you really feel that way. MMA doesn't have anywhere near the holding of boxing, and if there is holding, its working for position to finish the fight (in most cases).
                                I love boxing but it is bad when the undercard fights are the better fights. FNF has some of the best fights. It seems like every PPV sucks anymore.
                                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                                X