No announcement yet.

its time for 74 boys and girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta root for the dog. I don't know who has action on what so no sides taken, but I just have to root for Cote.

Comment

Thanks Jml On Picking Cote-- I Took My First Ufc Tonight With That Pick And Won Thanks-- That Make Up For Your Tiger Cats Pick Lol Thanks

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

wow cote kicked ****en ass

Comment

Cote

I hate to say "I told you so"....but, I told you so. lol!

Let's go Gonzaga for the sweep....

Comment

He must have watched tapes of Joe Diesel beating Grove. Looked the same to me.

Hey, what the hell...my live Internet feed just died!!!

Comment

:nuts: thats what I was afraid of.....Cotes only chance was that haymaker, and he landed it!!! WOW, see JML, you never know, OH C A N A D A!!! congrats man!!!! Unbelievable......I hope that canada trend continues with GSP!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                He must have watched tapes of Joe Diesel beating Grove. Looked the same to me.

Hey, what the hell...my live Internet feed just died!!!
                I had to FU$KING buy it half way through that Kendall fight. I guess the free feeds are getting pounded, Mine keept freezing up and disconnecting.....DAMN!!!!:bang: :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                  I had to FU$KING buy it half way through that Kendall fight. I guess the free feeds are getting pounded, Mine keept freezing up and disconnecting.....DAMN!!!!:bang: :bang:
                  Mine is back on. Mine plays solid, and after the fight it switched to Igor vs Mirko in Korean. I'm thinking "what the hell just happened". But I guess they wanted it to be solid action. It switched back to the UFC.

Ha, but I get you are saying. I was about to give in too :glass:

Comment

There's a live feed?

Comment

joe daddy:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Joe won the fight but 30-27 on two judges cards is some bulllllllllllllllllsheeeeeeeeet! I had it even going into the 3rd and Joe took it so a win is a win. Just another reason why Im not a 10 point must fan...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                          There's a live feed?
                          Ya, I always watch the feed (Pride, UFC, K1, etc).

If I am going to pay for a UFC I am going to attend. I may attend the next one in Anaheim. I've been to a couple, but it's better on TV. You can't see whats going on unless its in the center of the ring because you are literally looking through a cage, unless you sit way up at the top. So the cheaper seats are actually better.

Comment

joe had him in the second i dont know what the **** he was doing........guy was down on his knees and joe didnt do nothing wtf he could have finsihed him then:beerbang:

Comment

gonna **** my drawers if i hit one of these parlays............

Comment

where?

Comment

Working...
                                X