X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
    OK guys, stupid question here, but why in the hell do the books even put a line out like JCC Jr. at -5550? Is it just to try and sucker in some money on people who would be dumb/daring enough to take the dog? Believe me, Ive made some rediculous favorite bets in the past, but lines like this are complete garbage. If my math is correct, you could risk $27,750 to win back a whopping 5 bills!! but hey, its a gaurantee right.....:nuts: :puke: Just curious if anyone can help my dumb ass understand a line like this???
    I don't know if it was a typo or what but that Glen Johnson fight last week was posted as -60000 and he got the KO early. His opponent was +28000. Like I said I dont know if it was a typo (probably was) but if not than those are the craziest odds I have even seen in any fight.

I haven't calculated it but I would think bets like that (ie-taking JCC Jr.) in a parlay would make it even weaker.

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    v3 any thoughts on the over and unders for tonight???
    I think they will both have a really good chance of going th distance, espeically the Diaz vs Morales fight. Marquez vs Vazquez is at 9.5, that's really a toss up. If I was forced to play one I would take the Under. I think it would end in round 8 or 9, but Vazquez is enough of a dog in this one and I would like to root for him as a fan so I stayed away. But ya, Vazquez by KO9 is my bold prediction. I wont even be watching the PPV event.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    OK guys, stupid question here, but why in the hell do the books even put a line out like JCC Jr. at -5550? Is it just to try and sucker in some money on people who would be dumb/daring enough to take the dog? Believe me, Ive made some rediculous favorite bets in the past, but lines like this are complete garbage. If my math is correct, you could risk $27,750 to win back a whopping 5 bills!! but hey, its a gaurantee right.....:nuts: :puke: Just curious if anyone can help my dumb ass understand a line like this???

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    v3 any thoughts on the over and unders for tonight???

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    On Israel as well V3. The price is too hard to ignore. The last fight was great until Vazquez had to quit cause he couldn't breathe from the broken nose. Tnight should be entertaining also.

1 UNIT EACH
    Israel Vazquez (+220) over Rafael Marquez
    David Diaz (-120) over Erik Morales
    Ulises Solis (-200) over Rodel Mayol

JCC Jr is only -5550 :nuts:

I like Concepcion tonight too, but haven't made a play yet on it.

Loving the little men tonight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X