• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3r1f13d
    started a topic Saturday Night Boxing : 8-4-07

Saturday Night Boxing : 8-4-07

Diaz -120 vs Morales -110
    1.2 On Diaz To Pay 1
    I wish there were odds on Morales to announce retirement after this fight.

Vazquez +250 vs Marquez -300
    1.5 On Vazquez To Pay 3.75
    OK, so Marquez can hold at this weight. Ya, Vazquez quit last time out, and he was behind a point or two on score cards, with plenty of rounds to go. He broke his nose a couple months before that fight and it was not ready. He needed an extra month to heal, and it still wasn't ready. Vasquez scored a knockdown, and started comming back strong in the mid rounds until he couldn't breathe anymore. Marquez fades after 6 rounds, Vazquez gets stronger. If Vazquez can weather the first 3 rounds unscathed then Marquez is dust. If his nose holds up, Marquez is going down. I watched this climb high enough, locking it in at 250.

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Still loving those little men. Two TKO's and a uni!!!

3-0 +4.2 units from Saturday night. :thumbs:

Nice job also v3. I have to check my YTD in the ring, but have been doing well in boxing lately (as have you). Keep it up bro!
    Nice. I have no idea what my YTD is, with any sport.

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    v3 i didnt watch:bang: i was a drunken mess last night........... your on a roll:beerbang:
    Ha, that's too bad. It was a really good fight. I have a million fights on DVD. I'll hook you up one day. For X Mas I'll post my list and let everyone choose a couple.

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    On Israel as well V3. The price is too hard to ignore. The last fight was great until Vazquez had to quit cause he couldn't breathe from the broken nose. Tnight should be entertaining also.

1 UNIT EACH
    Israel Vazquez (+220) over Rafael Marquez
    David Diaz (-120) over Erik Morales
    Ulises Solis (-200) over Rodel Mayol

JCC Jr is only -5550 :nuts:

I like Concepcion tonight too, but haven't made a play yet on it.

Loving the little men tonight
    Still loving those little men. Two TKO's and a uni!!!

3-0 +4.2 units from Saturday night. :thumbs:

Nice job also v3. I have to check my YTD in the ring, but have been doing well in boxing lately (as have you). Keep it up bro!

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    v3 i didnt watch:bang: i was a drunken mess last night........... your on a roll:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Congrats Eddie...
    25 To Pay 150 is not bad at all. Now you have some cushion for the next MMA event :)

Did you get to watch the fight this time?

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    thanks v3

v3 your on fire:beerbang: would you believe i placed one small parlay and hit it??? thanks for the winners:beerbang: i must question why i only put 25 bucks on it:bang: Accepted Date: Aug 04, 2007 01:07 AM - EST
    Graded Date: August 05, 2007 12:17 AM - EST

Wager Type: Parlay(2 team)
    Wager Status: Won
    Risk: $25.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount: $129.81 (USD)

Amount Paid: $154.81 (USD)

Description: Other Sports - 105 David Diaz -130 for Game Other Sports - 111 Israel Vazquez +250 for Game
    Item #: 1
    Wager Type: Money Line
    Outcome: Win
    Sport / Period: Boxing Other Sports / Game
    Line: David Diaz 8/4/2007 - (EST)
    Pitchers: N/A

* Game Notes: Lightweight Fight - Chicago, Illinois. Props available under Boxing Props and Future Bouts.
    Item #: 2
    Wager Type: Money Line
    Outcome: Win
    Sport / Period: Boxing Other Sports / Game
    Line: Israel Vazquez 8/4/2007 - (EST)
    +250
    Pitchers: N/A

* Game Notes: Super Bantamweight Fight -Texas. Props available under Boxing Props and Future Bouts.

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    I wish there were odds on Morales to announce retirement after this fight.
    They just finished interviewing Morales and he said that this was probably his last fight. :)

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Official score: 114-113, 115-112, 115-113 all for the winner and still champion David Diaz!

2-0
    +4.75 for the night.

Ya, I was doubting myself a little over a month ago. I was making the right picks and getting screwed. Home town cooking, bad stoppages, it was really getting to me. I follow boxing more than anything, so when I'm wrong I take it to the heart, which I probably shouldn't do but oh well...

Came up nice tonight :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    Thanks Mike. I don't want to sound cocky, but I've been back :glass:

How they found to make Marquez a 3-1 fave was beyond me....
    I know buddy, just giving you a hard time! You sounded like you were starting to doubt yourself a couple weeks back, thats all! Damn, between you and Yukon, we souldnt be losing any fights.......LOL!!!

Way to go, solid pics V3!!!!!!! :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
    NICE V3!!! Wish I would of tailed ya....LOL!!! YOUR BACK BUDDY!!!!:beer2:
    Thanks Mike. I don't want to sound cocky, but I've been back :glass:

How they found to make Marquez a 3-1 fave was beyond me....

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    NICE V3!!! Wish I would of tailed ya....LOL!!! YOUR BACK BUDDY!!!!:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Great fight between 2 high caliber boxers. Marquez punches are so technical and thudding, reminds me of Tszyu. As soon as I heard Marquez complaining about the wrapping, I knew he wasn't ready for what Vazquez was going to dish out.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    WHAT-A-FIGHT!! Definitely a good stoppage. Marquez was getting completely ****ed up. Man, what a fight. Congrats Verified, and Cuse! Nice call.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    HOLY SH@T FELLAS!!!! That Vasquez fight was INCREDIBLE!!! What a war, they went toe to toe the entire fight. Blood guts and beat downs.....thats what Im talking about! What a great fight!!!!:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X