Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc 75

UFC 75 - O2 Arena, London, England - SpikeTV tape delayed
    must occur on or before September 23rd for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 9/8 701 Quinton Jackson -150
    6:00PM (EST) 702 Dan Henderson +130
    must occur on or before September 23rd for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 9/8 751 Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic -390
    5:00PM (EST) 752 Cheick Kongo +320
    Sat 9/8 753 Michael Bisping -235
    5:00PM (EST) 754 Matt Hamill +195
    Sat 9/8 755 Alessio Sakara +170
    5:00PM (EST) 756 Houston Alexander -200 not sure on this one yet houston is built like a tank and looked very good his last time out knocking jardine senseless....................
    Last edited by EddieP; 08-26-2007, 03:30 PM.

I like Hamill as the dog in this one.

Sakara, I fell into the hype, way over that one.

Comment

i like the count in front of his crowd,i hope he looks better than his last fight.......i need the three i have underlined to complete an 11 fight parlay.........lets see which one gets me.........damn i need football money,, mir took care of me last night, would have had a grand if hardonk won:bang:

Comment

Ya, that sucks. 9 out of 10 and 8 out of 9, damn...
        It would take me a while to get over that one.

Comment

v3 i would rather have a few wrong, than have one damn fight knock me out:bang: its not the first time and i dont think it will be the last........6 fights and up are tough but the 50 to 1 odds are nice when you hit,but its not often enough...........really sucks when i had the entire card right except one fight,and still not win anything,that pisses me off more than anything.........if i would have bet them all straight,the ones i liked 500 beans in my pocket,but with that said if i bet 7 fights on the next card i might have 6 out of 7 wrong with my luck:nuts:

Comment

hey v3 with the sopcast do i just need to install the player to view??? thanks

Comment

You know I lived in Canada for a couple years, a couple years ago and gambling on sports is legal. They had this lottot ticket style system. Basically you get the spread sheet, and pencil in your picks. It was called Pro Line. Well anyways, point being is that you had to parlay, you can do 3 and up to 20. The nice thing was at 9, even if you hit 8 it still paid. At 20, if you hit 17 it still paid. It was pretty cool. Just thought of that since you were off by one. The Canadians dont care, they still pay. Good ol Canada.

Ya, just download Sopcast. Do you remember Afreeca? That is what I used to use before they went full blown Korean. Its just like that. Download and install the player. Then when the UFC is about to start you can just search "UFC" or "MMA" on their search on the main page. Click on the channel and as long as you have good bandwidth you wont have any problems. I run it off a residential basic DSL and mine plays fine.

Comment

i just need the sopcast player right??? i dont need to download everything unless i want to broadcast correct??? hey payouts sound nice in canada..........damn for 9 outta ten they should atleast give you the bet money back!!!!!!!!!!:blackeye:

Comment

I can't help but like Sakara as the dog... that fight should be a pick em. Houston with one win over jardine doesn't deserve to be as big of a favorite as he is... Sakara is a more technical striker and if I remember right, he's decent at bjj. Hopefully sakara shows up this time...

Hendo as a slight dog is an interesting pick too. That fight is almost too close to call, I can't wait to see it, going to be a war. Bisping should take care of Hamill... Matt's standup is horrendus. Crocop - get ready to see the real crocop, hes taking this "ufc stuff" seriously now lol.

Comment

yukon dont even tell me your picking hendo,for christ sakes:bang:

Comment

NO way, YUKON is just looking for the value. He knows Rampage is going to win.....LOL!!! right buddy??? I agree with you on Houston, that guy hasnt showed me ANYTHING. He caught jardine and hurt him. Then he basically went wild throwing right hands, over and over again. He looked like he was fighting outside the bar at 2 a.m. I am seriously doubting he brings anything to the cage besides a classic Prison fighting style. Dont forget, Jardine had him rocked early as well, he damn near went out.......F%CK him! I will fade that guy all day! A win over Jardine does not entitle you to be favored over anyone.....

Comment

lol I'm not picking anyone in that fight ... well maybe ha ha. Quinton is my favorite fighter so of course I want him to win. On the otherhand, Dan is also one of my favorites, so I wouldn't mind him winning either. If Dan loses, he could at least go challenge Anderson in the MW division.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                          I can't help but like Sakara as the dog... that fight should be a pick em. Houston with one win over jardine doesn't deserve to be as big of a favorite as he is... Sakara is a more technical striker and if I remember right, he's decent at bjj. Hopefully sakara shows up this time...

Hendo as a slight dog is an interesting pick too. That fight is almost too close to call, I can't wait to see it, going to be a war. Bisping should take care of Hamill... Matt's standup is horrendus. Crocop - get ready to see the real crocop, hes taking this "ufc stuff" seriously now lol.
                          I have Sakara at +161 at Pinnacle. Any thoughts as to whether I should grab that now, or will the line move towards Houston?

Comment

I'd grab it now... Houston has no business being the favorite he is... hes all hype right now.

As far as the 4 fights you can bet on right now, I'm going to parlay Quinton, Bisping, Crocop, and Sakara... I'll probably only stay wiht those 4 even when the undercards come back online but who knows. I feel incredibly strong about Crocop (for good reason). Bisping should massacre Hammil standing, and be quick enough to not get layed on (lets hope so). I'll be DAMNED if sakara is not only a more technical striker than Houston, but hes also the better mma fighter. If Sakara loses, he should be banned from the ufc, seriously, he is PATHETIC if he loses. And then my favorite fighter - Quinton.... Henderson is a GREAT fighter, but quinton is stronger, a better striker, and becuase of the size difference I don't see Dan being able to hold him down. I'll prolly make a small back up wager on Dan though. I'm confident Quinton pulls it out though, the advantages matchup wise favor him.

Comment

rampage :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X