Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieP
    replied
    oh gez i almost forgot i did win something Graded Date: September 23, 2007 12:55 AM - EST

Wager Type: Parlay(4 team)
    Wager Status: Won
    Risk: $5.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount: $52.71 (USD)

Amount Paid: $57.71 (USD)

Description: Other Sports - 1 Chuck Liddell/Keith Jardine over 1½ -110 for Game Other Sports - 4 Mauricio Rua/Forrest Griffin over 1½ +110 for Game Other Sports - 7 Jon Fitch/Diego Sanchez over 2½ -145 for Game Other Sports - 10 Thiago Tavares/Tyson Griffin over 1½ -135 for Game
    Item #: 1

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    so tired of this,, afew more i missed by one.........chuck and hua both loose, its beyond reason......rua a guy that kicked the **** outta rampage looses to griffen by choke........the ice man i have no idea what the **** that was?????? jardine???

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    i
    Last edited by EddieP; 09-23-2007, 12:07 PM. Reason: you suck chuck

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    i
    Last edited by EddieP; 09-23-2007, 12:06 PM. Reason: i hate you chuck

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    l
    Last edited by EddieP; 09-23-2007, 12:05 PM. Reason: stupid is stupid does

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    sorry doubke post had to delete
    Last edited by EddieP; 09-23-2007, 12:27 AM. Reason: doubke post

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    I haven't said anything in other forums and I haven't been posting much because I haven't gambled for 3 weeks now. I have played a couple games every day for years, and I needed a break. Sometimes you just need a break. Mine came out on top, I threw a K on a game and won, but it was still a horrible feeling. I semi promised not to gamble anymore and its been 3 weeks, Ive been doing prety good.

Join me in boxing next week. I think I may get back into it. Pavlik. Gotta stick with the system.

I hope you call it quits and you stick with it, but I'm about to relapse (if 3 weeks is even considered quiting).

GL man...

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Thats the story of my betting career. Anytime I like guys but dont put the cash down they win. If I would have placed money on forrest he would have gotten KO'd....LOL!! whatever. Damn I love this sport! Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Incredible! Gotta give it up to the dean of mean and forest. I still feel like that **** was a joke. did I just really see that tonight??????WOW!!! **** you chuck for messing up what was going to be the best new years eve fight ever!!!! Damn it! Wandy vs WHO????? Damn you mohawk boy!!!:blackeye: :nuts:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    well the guy with the ass hair beats the ice man and gump beats rua......... i now make my offical retirement in ufc betting...............i say **** them all, rogan is disgusting walking us thorugh this ****,its more than obvious he is betting on it as well..........i gentleman am done betting mma................... thats it for me.........i didnt loose much 120 bucks...........i needed chuck in about 6 par;lays to make me 400 plus it didnt happen.............. i am done that it for eddiep congrats to who put the right dogs together i was not one of them :bang: :bang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    all the talk for the past few weeks has been can rua fight within ufc rules.......... right??? i lost count on how many times gump hit rua in the back of the head............**** is like the wwf for christ sakes..............****en gump,lets see how he does against jackson........................kill the ump:beerbang: come on ice:beerbang: :beerbang: knock that pussy fuzz off this clows chin!!!!!!!!!! or is that as hair?

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    how many times did gump hit shogun in the back of the head???
    Ya, I caught that too. Ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    we need ice now:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    how many times did gump hit shogun in the back of the head??? mazagatti should be ****en shot for one.........on a up note i cant wait till rampage gets this clown:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Haha, lay off the Jardine train.

I'm not betting either, but if I HAD to play a dog it would be Griffin.

Leave a comment:

• BlazerAndy
    replied
    LOL I mean Chuck not Randy :beer2:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X