Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlazerAndy
    replied
    The drunker I get I'm thinking about some laying some dough on Jardine. What's the worst thing that can happen? I lose some money and get to watch Randy knock the mother****er out?

:fire: :fire:

:gulp: :gulp:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Nakamura!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Blazer - I'm sure you can see it on SOPCast.

First televised fight has some good action.

Leave a comment:

• BlazerAndy
    replied
    Who's watching this game online and what web site? Is this one going to work?

sportsonpc.com/index

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    wiman wins thats one fav

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
    ****in A Eddie, you gotta start doing Straight Up picks instead of $120 worth of parlays! hahah

You even said last time "dammit why don't I just pick them straight up" lol.

I wish you would've put that $120 on JZ or Dida earlier in the week, I was so confident for them (value wise Dida was sick), I just wasn't in a position to redeposit, not to mention redeposit at another book.

Best of luck Eddie, I got a $10 parlay from a successful free play conversion in college football earlier (michigan, MSU -9).

Chuck, shogun/griffin over 1.5 +110, fitch, tyson griffin, nak/lyoto over 1.5 -173.
    wish i woulda took jz or dida,, but like you i didnt have the quid, and if anything i would have needed to use betus,, which didnt have that card right??? i need some money back from betus like about 10000 or so.......... i need to cash damn it:bang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    the wife played an over parlay as well rua,chuck,tyson all over..........i know i should bet them straight,,,,,,,,,,, but i dont have that kind of money to lay on favs i like.........i just need a cushion,, just ****en once:beerbang: :beerbang: i hope we hit something.............:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: i cant wait: good luck yukon

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    ****in A Eddie, you gotta start doing Straight Up picks instead of $120 worth of parlays! hahah

You even said last time "dammit why don't I just pick them straight up" lol.

I wish you would've put that $120 on JZ or Dida earlier in the week, I was so confident for them (value wise Dida was sick), I just wasn't in a position to redeposit, not to mention redeposit at another book.

Best of luck Eddie, I got a $10 parlay from a successful free play conversion in college football earlier (michigan, MSU -9).

Chuck, shogun/griffin over 1.5 +110, fitch, tyson griffin, nak/lyoto over 1.5 -173.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    ok so not a light heavy upp: er body, would you go for baretta (robert blake) biceps??? well i couldnt resist........put about 120 dolars worth of parlays in,,,,,,,, lets see if i can hit one,, just ****en one:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    tavares just seems like his upper body is so much stronger,arms like a light heavy for christ sakes..........i dont think he will get subbed by say an armbar or kimura,,,,,,, just like rampage, dont look like you can just twist this guys arm,he is too strong........damn it should be one great night of fights..........cant believe rua is down to 300 from 400........ that worries me big time.........

lol yeah, and Tyson's lower body looks like a heavy weight. Tavares' upper body isn't as insane as you say IMO. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME card tonight....

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    tavares just seems like his upper body is so much stronger,arms like a light heavy for christ sakes..........i dont think he will get subbed by say an armbar or kimura,,,,,,, just like rampage, dont look like you can just twist this guys arm,he is too strong........damn it should be one great night of fights..........cant believe rua is down to 300 from 400........ that worries me big time.........

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    i havent seen much of fitch........ but tavares, the guy calling the fight last night compared him to a young vitor belfort,, that it self is one hell of a compliment.........sanchez really dissapointed me against koschek,, it s one thing to loose but he didnt even try to do anything in that fight and looked very tenative the entire way......we saw how good kos was his last time out:beerbang: i hate that cocky ****:bang: gsp brought him back down to earth real quick

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Tavares is a bad dude for sure... he was VERY impressive in his last fight. In my opinion Griffin is stronger, hes also very slick on the ground, and he is very hard to submit. Striking is somethign we'll have to see, but Tyson is looking to prove something tonight.

Diego sounds ready more than ever tonight and has really talked about pushing the pace big time. Fitch is just a bad matchup, plus Fitch is one of my favorite fighters :)

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    i was just about to say where the hell is yukon when you need him:beerbang: yukon you really think tyson can win this fight??? this tavares is one bad dude......i liked tyson from the start until i saw a tavares fight on spike last night.......... ok we agree on shogun,machida,and chuckles.........dont know what to think about sanchez right now, at first i liked him,now im not so sure......when i start changing my mind i know im ****ed..........really itchy to bet:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Not a whole lot to bet on with this card. With that said, this is one of the strongest cards the UFC has had in a while. I would jizz my pants if I could see this live....

Every televised fight is incredible...

My televised fight picks are - Chuck, Shogun, Tyson Griffin, Lyoto, Jon Fitch

I really like Fitch, in my opinion he is stronger (huge WW), has better wrestling, has better striking, will not get submitted. Shogun making his debut is amazing by itself. Tyson Griffin and Tavares are both top 5 LW's. Fitch and Diego are both top 5 WW's... both of those fights should be ******* WARS! Chuck/Jardine - should be a war, someone is getting KTFO. Nakamura making his debut is awesome, hes a great character. I want Nak to win but Lyoto should outpoint him and probably be a boring fight, unless Machida decides he wnats to finish a fight for once lol.

The dog with the biggest value is Keith Jardine, yes Keith Jardine. If jardine can work his strong leg kicks to throw Chuck off, he might be able to open up some nice shots.

If Shogun loses, I'm gonna cry... I just hope Rua is ready for the change in UFC rules. Forrest Griffin doesn't have balls by taking this fight, hes just smart. He didn't want to fight Machida becuase he woudl lose, so by fighting Shogun its a win win. If he loses, he lost to a top 2 LHW fighter in the world, if he wins, he looks incredible. I think Forrest definitely has a shot to win, but I still think Shogun will pull it out. I hope Rua wins in devistating fashion and sends a message to fans out there.

As far as some of the undercard fights... Saraiva has some value at +155 simply cause of his jiu jitsu. Omigawa at +265 has vlaue too, I don't believe Wiman is good enough to be that big of a favorite.

The day of dogs was earlier this week with K1 Heros, I still curse betus for not opening that card up.
    Last edited by yukoncornelius; 09-22-2007, 02:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X