No announcement yet.

The gAyCC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How he was not selected ACC ROY is beyond me.
    no ****. He's got NBA written all over him. Hope we can keep him a couple more years.
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

skins don't stress over him....gm has to get the last word in on everything, he is one of those biased fans that can't be wrong about anything, just try to ignore him....wonder how old he is??, lol.

Comment

I'll Take You At Your Word

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
        Actually, I started this thread because it's so easy to get under your skin.... so I'm an ass... sue me.

And this statement: In this league, anyone can win on any given night, that is exactly why it is the best conference in the country.

...is completely backword. A league full of average teams will always compete with each other. Sorry.... its the truth. When your conference's top tier teams lose to **** teams, it says alot... especially your co-champion for the regular season.

I'm done with it now.... just like getting a reaction because I'm a prick....
        didn't mean to bring up the insecurities of so many at this forum.

Good night. Go Hoyas.

so I'm an ass... sue me.

And this statement: In this league, anyone can win on any given night, that is exactly why it is the best conference in the country.

...is completely backword. A league full of average teams will always compete with each other. Sorry.... its the truth. When your conference's top tier teams lose to **** teams, it says alot... especially your co-champion for the regular season.

I'm done with it now.... just like getting a reaction because I'm a prick..

Insecurities? Nah, just someone laughing at an imbecility.And you got that reaction, congrats. And I never dispute someone's characterization of themselves:they usually tell the truth about themselves.
        Last edited by Horatio; 03-10-2007, 11:04 PM.
        Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          Your not getting under my skin, dont know why you think that. I never get bothered what people say here, but if its an arguement you want, I will always be here to give you one:thumbs:
          It's all good.... you're obviously a Redskins fan, so we'll be best of buds come football season

:beerbang:

Comment

UNC would destory Pitt or G-Town

Comment

who gives a ****.. he knows it, as well as the rest of the world, the ACC is THE best conference there is. He's upset because the ACC is the media darlings.

NCSU would beat GTown 10 out of 9 times.

hahahaha! As well as Miami and Wack Forest.

As said before, give it a rest.
              2009 NCAA Football
              Record: 41-38-1
              +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
              Record: 11-14-0
              +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
              Record: 15-15-2
              +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
                UNC would destory Pitt or G-Town
                bump?

Comment

Think the Big East proved they are the better conference in this tournament. I will be the first one to admit that.

The two best teams from each met today and clearly, Georgetown was the better team and is well deserved of the final four. I couldnt be anymore happier right now.
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                    bump?
                    They had them beat before missing 20 some shots in succession. You'll lose to anyone doing that.

Nice game by G-Town.

Comment

Working...
                    X