This one jumps out at me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    Listen, obviously nothing is getting through to you...Just keep on thinking Virginia Tech is an up-tempo team that loves to run and Marquette would match up good with UNC. Good luck with those ideas when filling out your brackets.
    LOL... you can't make a valid point so you resort to making attacks... that's a wonderful way to convince people :nuts:

I simply wanted to know if Marquette was going to cover the 1.5 against Michigan State.

Comment

LOL... besides, you and I and anyone who has been watching college basketball for a while know that the ncaa tourny is a total crapshoot.... many great regular season teams play like vaginas in the ncaa tourny for reasons unknown... look at Kansas in years past...

Honestly, I'm becoming very worried about GTowns chances.... EVERYBODY is hyping them to make the Final 4.... I was much more comfortable 1 month ago when no one talked about the hoyas....

Comment

Well if Michagen ST wants to beat UNC it cant turn it over 15 times as they average. They cant score anough to stay in the game if they turn it over. If Marquette is shooting well then they can atleast shoot themselves in the game against UNC. Even then they couldnt run with UNC for a full 40 min.

Either way both teams will get run out of the building against UNC if UNC comes to play.
        Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
        NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
        CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        ---------------------------------------------------
        2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
        ---------------------------------------------------
        2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Fascinating thread here. GM has the UNC hater snake stare trance but he knows ball and is fun to read (GM impressed me from my start with solid comments on recent NFL playoffs). Frustrating because everytime I try to read extended threads I get squat.. specifically, when there are many replys, I can't get past the first set. I thought this was punishment following being temporarily banned for a quck rant about the Duke nose breaking mugging, but this is getting old. I want to see the rest of this thread. These two conference homers (GM and Skins) know some ball and I would like read the "rest of the story".

Comment

North Texas +17.5

Looking at NT, they look like they matchup quite well

They have size and athleticism and Head Coach JOHNNY JONES is a great recruiter. He's actually a former Memphis assistant and was actually their interim coach for a few games in 2000. Two key contributor for them are Keith Wooden and Kendrick Davis bother transfers. Wooden is big 6'9" and has some bulk. Davis is a good guard 6'4" Arkansas Razorback transfer..

Lot of points

North Texas has been playing great . 7-3 in last 10 . 3 losses by a combined nine points..
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Skins as a State fan I can tell you that the MSU/Marq game is going to depend on how Drew Neitzel plays. When he goes so does the rest of the team. Also MSU is a great rebounding team and should be able to control the paint and be very successful on the offensive glass against a smaller Marquette team.

Comment

Marquette pulls this one out IMO.
                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Working...