Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Is it actually going to work this season? :laughing:

Two years ago it was cash, last year...... not so much. Or was that the Mizz Valley system thing and I'm mistaken?

One of them I met with moderate results at best.. I'm thinking the Mizz Valley system probably.
    SCRF system hit about 66% last year. It was the MVC home system that bit the dust. SCRF was a good system if you played EVERY one of them. Problem is people were picking and choosing their spots. Can't do it that way. It's like when people tail. I can have 5 plays up and someone will say "tailing you on such and such a game". How do they know which one of the 5 is going to win....:dunno: . You have to bet the SCRF across the board. It has a sound foundation to it. Basically they are sucker lines on road teams of -1/2 to about -6 and they flame out at an incredible rate. Usually they are sucker lines set by Vegas and the public jumps all over them thinking...man i can get team XXX tonight at -2.....wow....and then flameout city.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      SCRF system hit about 66% last year. It was the MVC home system that bit the dust. SCRF was a good system if you played EVERY one of them. Problem is people were picking and choosing their spots. Can't do it that way. It's like when people tail. I can have 5 plays up and someone will say "tailing you on such and such a game". How do they know which one of the 5 is going to win....:dunno: . You have to bet the SCRF across the board. It has a sound foundation to it. Basically they are sucker lines on road teams of -1/2 to about -6 and they flame out at an incredible rate. Usually they are sucker lines set by Vegas and the public jumps all over them thinking...man i can get team XXX tonight at -2.....wow....and then flameout city.....
      Ahhh the SCRF system.. I may follow that this year.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

This is the first real day of the season for me, and with the early upsets it looks like it's going to be a pretty fun year again. Favorite sport for me by far, as I can never get enough of college hoops. Best of luck to everyone this season.

1 UNIT
        Massachusetts (-5). Coach Ford has to switch the offense from big to small with the losses of Freeman and Lasme, and I think Forbes will flourish into a 20ppg type scorer. Lowe is very underrated PG too, but they need Harris and Milligan to step up. Frosh Max Groebe can rip the nets from deep. Should be a high scoring game.

More later :thumbs:

Hell of a call there....crushed em.
        Go Boilers!
        thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
        NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
        NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
        NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
        NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
        NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
        NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
        NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
        NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
        NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

blah blah blah looks like 5-4-1. stupid ron steele didn't play for bama. shocker. pushed tennessee and shoulda been easy win.

hopefully auburn can come back ut not looking good. gnite guys!

Comment

Belmont (+8). Good, disciplined squad. If 3ball is falling, they could win outright.

:thumbs:
            Nice call. I was thinking about taking Belmont. UC still in disarray after the Huggins/Kennedy debacle. I watched some of this game last night and Belmont looked like a college basketball team while UC looked like an Athletes in Action team. Looked like 5 guys who met in the hallway before the game and laced up their shoes. They looked lost in offensive sets, had a HUGE height advantage and did nothing but chuck up 3 pointers. And they don't have any experienced consistent outside shooters...at least not yet.

The sad thing is that UC is hosting this tournament and it is a memorial tournament for Mick Cronin's mother. So, UC loses its first game in memorium of the head coach's mother...and UC loses its first home opener in 42 years. That's got to suck.

GL as the season progresses.
            "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
            X