Harmonious NCAA Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    Boise is going to open a lot of eyes in the WAC this season. They've been so close so many times, I think this may be their year Cuse.

I had their ML posted earlier today when I first wrote everything but I gave it a second though and said "Wazzou should still take this by about 3-5" and wussed out. I know, I know "Yeah right" LMAO, but I had er posted for about 45 seconds
    And upon posting that the Wazzou onslaught begins :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

FF - I'm kicking myself for not taking Columbia tonight. Played them last night and looked into it but didn't pull the trigger. I love Lighty (he and Lewis were the guys I liked watching best last year for OSU), but they are going to be inconsistent I think with Terwilliger, Hunter, Koufos. Diebler avg 40.8ppg last year? ****. And he can't break the rotation on a team that lost 4 startersand 5 of their top 7? Who was he playing against? You, JoePa, and MParris???

OSU shouldn't be favored by 26 over anyone, especially a team returning about everyone who shoots the 3 as well as they do and plays "ivy league tempo" basketball.

G$- what's up......Arizona still looks like the Arizona of last year and previous years. Can't hold a lead, refuses to defend tough, taking terrible shots, and can't put anyone away....NAU on a 13-0 run to cut the lead to 3 with 4 to go as i type this......still a dumb basketball team

Well, game on......Orangemen vs. OSU at the garden.....loser's season is over with....oh wait this isn't CFB......:laughing:
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-13-2007, 11:18 PM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X