No announcement yet.

Did anyone else....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a big deal.....i was just looking for something different and new, but it's not like life or death that I need a certain avatar, lol.

By the way, am I the only one who HATES the "post new thread" button next to the "post reply" button? Every time I try to reply to a thread, I apparently accidentally hit the "post new thread" button and then sit here wondering why the hell my reply requires a title :bang:

Comment

it sure dont make sense to me, why the new thread is there?

:boog:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        It's not a big deal.....i was just looking for something different and new, but it's not like life or death that I need a certain avatar, lol.

By the way, am I the only one who HATES the "post new thread" button next to the "post reply" button? Every time I try to reply to a thread, I apparently accidentally hit the "post new thread" button and then sit here wondering why the hell my reply requires a title :bang:
        Maybe it could be moved to the other side of the page, but having the new thread button makes it really easy to post a new one... so I hope it doesn't get removed all together. :glass:

Comment

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but why would anyone want to start a new thread IMMEDIATELY after reading someone else's?

So soon in fact that it would be too much work to go to the main page and hit "New Thread"?

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Maybe I'm missing the point here, but why would anyone want to start a new thread IMMEDIATELY after reading someone else's?

So soon in fact that it would be too much work to go to the main page and hit "New Thread"?

:dunno: seems to make it too easy to flood the board..

:beer2:

Comment

Working...
            X