No announcement yet.

NCAACBB Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PUR PK............2Units........WTH i am not playing anything else today since i am too lazy and don't really have a feel for this season anyway.....so might as well add a couple more units to this one and call it a day.....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

congrats to me on not playing MIN, not checking to see if bayliss was playing for UAZ and not playing a game i had set to play but forgot what time it tipped in OHIO....woohooo...doing this half ass won't cut it......

and nice final 20 seconds by my man talor battle of PSU in a once tied game....2 missed FT's and 2 fouls.....great job my man....:thumbs:

Comment

And the egg has been laid FF. PSU blows a 16 point lead, shoots 17-36 from the FT line, and had one of the worst final possessions I've seen. 43 seconds left, tie game, Penn State goes to the basket, misssed, but gets the rebound with 23 seconds to go. The ball gets kicked out and instead of waiting for the final shot Talor Battle drives to the basket and misses, but gets fouled and misses both. Minnesota gets a break away and PSU gets called for an intentional foul. The rest is history. :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          And the egg has been laid FF. PSU blows a 16 point lead, shoots 17-36 from the FT line, and had one of the worst final possessions I've seen. 43 seconds left, tie game, Penn State goes to the basket, misssed, but gets the rebound with 23 seconds to go. The ball gets kicked out and instead of waiting for the final shot Talor Battle drives to the basket and misses, but gets fouled and misses both. Minnesota gets a break away and PSU gets called for an intentional foul. The rest is history. :puke:
          yeah....if i would have just played what i wanted to play and put some time in, i would have had a solid day. i just smelled that egg, as teams like PSU as i said that aren't there yet have a hard time finishing the deal. a good team never lets MIN back into it.....

and dang it on UAZ.....blowing HOU off the court. Don't sleep on UAZ when they have their whole lineup in tact.........dang....basically a PK in a revenge spot for UAZ and i never saw bayliss was a go....:bang:....free money......

buckeyes going to ruin my day....nice job....twice in one week...too bad they weren't this good on the football field....:puke:

Comment

im out.....heading to watch some football and OSU assist PUR in pissing away 5 units of my money.....:thumbs:

GL!...to everyone the rest of the day in CBB.

Comment

PUR -1 (2H).......5Units.........shooting awful in the 1H and the only guy doing anything is Butler for OSU....don't understand how you can let the one leg on a one legged team beat you, but they are.....

H-E-R-O play........if that one goes down im done for the season.........

GL to everyone!

Comment

looks like at least the PUR 2H hits and barring a disaster the game hits....wayyy too much on that game, but WTF....not playing much else today.......

WRST -1 -170/UNM -550 (-116)......1Unit............

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  looks like at least the PUR 2H hits and barring a disaster the game hits....wayyy too much on that game, but WTF....not playing much else today.......

WRST -1 -170/UNM -550 (-116)......1Unit............

GL to everyone!
                  thought you were done playing games for the day.............ATTENTION WHORE!! :puke: :thumbs:
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                    thought you were done playing games for the day.............ATTENTION WHORE!! :puke: :thumbs:
                    :laughing: .....and PUR trying to give my units away.....10 point lead with 50 seconds left apparentlyisn't safe with PUR

Comment

stop winning please
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                        stop winning please
                        winning or whining.....:laughing:....

dude- as the PUR 10 point lead was crumbling in the last 50 seconds and got cut to 3, i swear i heard OSU fans chanting......here we go wsox08 here we go....here we go wsox08 here we go.........:bang:

nice hit on both your PUR plays....:thumbs:

Comment

Purdue :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSkins View Post
                            Purdue :beerbang:
                            :beerbang: .........never a doubt....:puke:

Comment

Great day.....no more tailing....lol....i have bad luck with hit.....stupid Wright State gives up a 3 at the buzzer or it would have been a perfect day.....:bang:

5-2 +11.6Units regular.....(played SACST posted in BB's thread...i was all over the map today)

0-1 -2.2Units......tail

5-3 +9.4Units

GL to everyone!
                              Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-13-2008, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                                Great day.....no more tailing....lol....i have bad luck with hit.....stupid Wright State gives up a 3 at the buzzer or it would have been a perfect day.....:bang:

5-2 +11.6Units regular.....(played SACST posted in BB's thread...i was all over the map today)

0-1 -2.2Units......tail

5-3 +9.4Units

GL to everyone!

I don't know who you tailed...but if you are referring to me, please show me where I posted a Xavier 1st half -10 spread. I said I thought they would cover 20...the line was 18 before the game and they pushed...I didn't even post it as a play.

You are kind of being a dick, FF. I don't need to read you taking shots at me...I'm here to try and help...I'm not ******* perfect and ****ed up with the SLU pick...I don't need to hear about it from you...I feel bad enough as it is. The kind of **** you've been pulling over my slump makes me not even want to post here.

I didn't think this place was about whining over tailing someone when they lose...well, that's all you've been doing since Thursday....and its pretty ******* pathetic.

I wanted to let it go..but between your NFL jab at me and then saying you tailed me on X in the 1st half, when I didn't even post it....well, that was just over the line. I've tailed many people on this board many times, including you, and I've lost....never have I given anybody **** and whined like you have about these last couple days.

WTF?
                                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
                                X