NCAACBB Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I don't know who you tailed...but if you are referring to me, please show me where I posted a Xavier 1st half -10 spread. I said I thought they would cover 20...the line was 18 before the game and they pushed...I didn't even post it as a play.

You are kind of being a dick, FF. I don't need to read you taking shots at me...I'm here to try and help...I'm not ******* perfect and ****ed up with the SLU pick...I don't need to hear about it from you...I feel bad enough as it is. The kind of **** you've been pulling over my slump makes me not even want to post here.

I didn't think this place was about whining over tailing someone when they lose...well, that's all you've been doing since Thursday....and its pretty ******* pathetic.

I wanted to let it go..but between your NFL jab at me and then saying you tailed me on X in the 1st half, when I didn't even post it....well, that was just over the line. I've tailed many people on this board many times, including you, and I've lost....never have I given anybody **** and whined like you have about these last couple days.

WTF?
    Guessing FF is just being tongue in cheek here and the real story is he respects your opinion which is why he tails you. As is the case in email, it is difficult to read between the lines at times.

I hope you keep posting as I value your opinions.

BB
    Go Boilers!
    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
      I don't know who you tailed...but if you are referring to me, please show me where I posted a Xavier 1st half -10 spread. I said I thought they would cover 20...the line was 18 before the game and they pushed...I didn't even post it as a play.

You are kind of being a dick, FF. I don't need to read you taking shots at me...I'm here to try and help...I'm not ******* perfect and ****ed up with the SLU pick...I don't need to hear about it from you...I feel bad enough as it is. The kind of **** you've been pulling over my slump makes me not even want to post here.

I didn't think this place was about whining over tailing someone when they lose...well, that's all you've been doing since Thursday....and its pretty ******* pathetic.

I wanted to let it go..but between your NFL jab at me and then saying you tailed me on X in the 1st half, when I didn't even post it....well, that was just over the line. I've tailed many people on this board many times, including you, and I've lost....never have I given anybody **** and whined like you have about these last couple days.

WTF?

nigel- i tail at my own risk.......i read where you said X was pissed and was going to come out like gang busters and they were mad and coach was all over them and yadda yadda and played the 1H based on your call on your team..if that was the case, i would have expected a spirited 1H from X........as far as busting on you in the NFL forum....i was kidding......i got murdered tailing this week (except BB) and not happy about it......just very frustrated....that's all............nothing personal....if i didn't respect your opinion i wouldnt take it....but as i said, its my fault for doing what i did......lost 9 Units tailing CBB going 0 for 4....all A-10 plays which makes it worse......and it cut into what would have been a very nice week............really just venting on myself more than anything...i am usually not a tailer and do my own work which makes me even madder.........i was in the office all week and quite frankly have been spending too much time on this forum reading and that always gets me into trouble....probably won't be around much the next couple weeks anyway, so you can post in peace....lol...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X