No announcement yet.

Harmonious NCAAB Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saint Louis finds another way to **** me hard.... Getting old. Good day otherwise though....

Comment

New thread next time out

Nothing jumping out at me really. I think Syracuse gets their doors blown off by as discipline meets undisciplined in a few minutes in DC. Greene is sort of close to home so he should try to fo way too much, especially coming off his worst game of the year. I think it could get ugly. Pieced this together for tonight:

1 UNIT CROSS COUNTRY HOME TEAMS TEASE
      Georgetown (-4.5)/Oklahoma State (+9.5)/Santa Clara (-1.5)

:thumbs:

Comment

GL with the teaser Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

cusefanalwaysgottagetmyteasergoin'guy- GL!....:thumbs:.....been a nice quiet season in this forum with no mention of duke......:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            cusefanalwaysgottagetmyteasergoin'guy- GL!....:thumbs:.....been a nice quiet season in this forum with no mention of duke......:beerbang:
            Let's keep it up :cross:

Double dagger for me as I lost the tease and Syracuse still lost. I thought Flynn had that one when he got himself lined up to be straight on. Oh well. I was right about Greene playing like **** again, probably pressing in front of the home folks, but they played GTown tough which I enjoyed.

Hope you guys did well tonight, cya tomorrow :thumbs:

Comment

dude- where was that effort in the 2H vs. Villanova on Saturday....:bang:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                dude- where was that effort in the 2H vs. Villanova on Saturday....:bang:
                I called Hopkins and said, "FlyersFan is on you guys. Flame out". :thumbs:

Seriously ,I have no clue. They are sooooooo young it's crazy. No Wright, no Devendorf now, no Rautins, Onuaku red shirted due to tinjury last year, Onganet never played, Harris didn't get big minutes until the second half of the season, and the rest are 4 frosh.... Experience is like -16%.

Comment

Working...
                X