No announcement yet.

Second round Sunday in-game discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC won this game a long time ago...but I think that they'll get whooped by UNC...had Texas won, they would too

Comment

• crap...they just don't give a **** now....inbounding it to the other team......they were within 3 and then they just melted down
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Texas made me want to puke today, **** that team. Every year they choke, I should have never picked them to go far in this thing.
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
          USC won this game a long time ago...but I think that they'll get whooped by UNC...had Texas won, they would too
          I think it will be a good game for a half and UNC will probably pull away late. USC lacks anything inside that can contain UNC. If UNC pounds it inside out like they should, no doubt they move on. IF they jack 3's it could be anyone's game

Comment

• lmao...it was 65-62 and now it's 78-62 2 minutes later

Comment

• I might upset JoePa in the PredictEm Bracket.

He's got KY and Tex :beerbang:

Comment

• Memphis

F*CK YEAH!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE THAT JUST CASHED WITH ME :beerbang: :beerbang:
                CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                  Texas made me want to puke today, **** that team. Every year they choke, I should have never picked them to go far in this thing.
                  Yea seriously dude. That game made me really sick. If it wasn't for that game, units would be comming out my ass. Great start to the day and this game killed it. O well, I suggest everyone look to invest in the Lakers tonight. With Kobe going for 65 in an emotional win vs the Blazers in OT, they will look to ride that momentum over the TWolves tonight. When the Lakers win, they get streaky so thats where I'm gona make my money back tonight.

Good Luck guys, sorry about talking non-sense **** about Texas but they killed my mood and bankroll. See you next Thursday!

Comment

• Hell yeah, big!!! E-Z money bro!
                    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Thanks, ill look into that Lakers game. Rarely play the NBA but ill take a look...GL

**** Texas

Comment

• Congrats, Nevada choked in that one big time.

Memphis is done next week, even if Douglas-Roberts ends up playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                          Yea seriously dude. That game made me really sick. If it wasn't for that game, units would be comming out my ass. Great start to the day and this game killed it. O well, I suggest everyone look to invest in the Lakers tonight. With Kobe going for 65 in an emotional win vs the Blazers in OT, they will look to ride that momentum over the TWolves tonight. When the Lakers win, they get streaky so thats where I'm gona make my money back tonight.

Good Luck guys, sorry about talking non-sense **** about Texas but they killed my mood and bankroll. See you next Thursday!
                          You may end up being right but don't forget Lakers are 4-13 SU their last 17 games and 0-6 ATS their last 6. 1-7 ATS their last 8. I don't consider that very encouraging.
                          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

• I'm taking them to win the game. I don't really care what they win by, but they just beat a pretty good young team in OT w/ Kobe going for 65, I think that will fire them up, well I HOPE at least.

Comment

• dang- was just thinking what this board would look like if everytime someone won a game they started a new thread to announce it....wow....talk about a messy board.........ouch

Comment

• Can I bask a bit?

although they are GOOD, USC gets way too much credit. Texas is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 and Durant will be on the prowl to showcase his talent and let everyone know he is the best player in the country. Texas in my mind, should win this one by at least 6.
                                Texas is too fast and talented for the Trojans. Durant, Abrams, and Augustin vs. Young, Gibson, Pruitt/Stewart and I like the Longhorns..
                                This team is for real.....

Comment

Working...
                                X