OVEN MITT & JoePa's Fat Tuesday Baskets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
    Thanks Skins....better off to watch this one....VaTech has been playing good lately and you are correct on the inconsistencies of the Pack!

Dan....no but I do really like "The Spoon" as coach and no better home court than Alumni Arena! I am at one of your rival schools in the East Division tied for the league lead...you know the one with the better mascot, not a freaking kangaroo.....lmao.....but I surely would have to consider an increase in your grade for following along with my "out of class" reading assignments....LMAO:thumbs:
    joepa who you kidding alumni arena is a joke.......they beg the kids to come out and watch that ****ty team..........not sure which team is worse the basketball or football team? :puke: :puke: :puke:............... reggie used to coach the HS down the street from me hes a bum too........do you coach gambling 101 at your school kent st?
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Dan....I think visiting teams have a really rough time of it there......Kent and Western always struggle in Alumni....that place is so damned cavernous that I think it throws off the shooting of visiting teams.....

OVEN MITT YTD: 19 - 18
      2/5: 0 - 1

JOEPA'S YTD: 82 - 72 - 1
      UNITS: +.25
      2/5: 3 - 1
      MAC: 21 - 8 (1-0 lastnight)

:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Flushing Humpday NCAA

Last edited by FlushingHearts; 02-06-2008, 11:45 AM.
        NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
        HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Working...
        X