• Show
Clear All

Does Cincinnati have a border control problem? :laughing:

Ole Piss :beerbang:

Comment

GL with the elderly urine!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

shorts, cuse- THX!....

JML- they just beat 'em over the head with baseball bats in Norwood...........:thumbs:...

Vaz- quit making me madder than i already am....:laughing:

gambo- i grew up in cincinnati...i live in CA now. Once i am an official minority out here, i do see myself heading back there someday to that area (indy, columbus, cincy). I grew up in Montgomery........i will have my Reds Avatar flying shortly.......i usually get back to a few Reds games every year which is great. Where are you from?

cusefanspecial (finally lost one last night):

UIC +10 -220/UMD -380...........would play UIC regular but the old OT thing worries me...

GL to everyone!
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

how come when i say im gonna quit if i lose i lose and when you do that you don't lose :puke: :puke: :puke:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

FF- I've lived in Loveland my whole life and went to Milford, graduated in 03

Comment

gl tonight FF.... on Ole Miss as well, got a lil higer juice on the ML at -125 but I'll take it...Breiere capped off a great night with a hell of a penlaty shot last night, this guy i skilling us right now, and why was the rookie Giroux taking a penalty shot in a big game like that, which we needed to win, I dont know if you ask me I send out Richards, Umbergerer or someone else besides a rookie and the most over-priced p-o-s
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                gl tonight FF.... on Ole Miss as well, got a lil higer juice on the ML at -125 but I'll take it...Breiere capped off a great night with a hell of a penlaty shot last night, this guy i skilling us right now, and why was the rookie Giroux taking a penalty shot in a big game like that, which we needed to win, I dont know if you ask me I send out Richards, Umbergerer or someone else besides a rookie and the most over-priced p-o-s
                pay most of his remaining salary and ill take him back in buffalo!! lol:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  how come when i say im gonna quit if i lose i lose and when you do that you don't lose :puke: :puke: :puke:

i've got a pilon at my house....it's all about moving the right crystals around......:laughing:

gambo- amazing how fast that area is growing. Milford, huh. Go into bo's thread and tell him Sycamore sucks and see what he says....:laughing:.....

Comment

PF3...Just shows to everyone that Briere was really a product of the Buffalo system..... Im sure Briere is regretting the move to, everyone knows it was all about the money....

Comment

GL FF:thumbs:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                        Sham- THX!....

PF3- THX!....whaaaaaaattttttt....you didn't like that little slow roller to 3rd/dribbler that he left at emery's feet.....and i was thinking the same thing with Giroux. BUT....PHI is now 0-10 in their last 10 SO's so i imagine he can't be any worse than anyone else, and he did have a decent move........did you see OTT 2nd goal? Briere's man and he just pushed him aside and scored the goal. He freeking stinks!!

Comment

CIN -310.......1Unit......they probably cover, as well, IMO.

GL to everyone!

Comment

don't know how i missed this one.......

VTECH/MD Over138................3Units..........may kick myself for the late add, but i think MD gets to 80 tonight and that leaves 59 for VTECH which i see getting beat by about 10-12 points. 80-67 type game.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              another decent + night Tuesday.....

OLEPISS -110........3Units...........this is pretty much their NCAA tourney life in this one vs. MISSST. They have been circling the drain faster than JML's and my hockey picks. A really bad loss at home vs. Auburn last Saturday put their tourney hopes at serious risk. I like the short number at home today. Very rarely (knock on wood) do you see season sweeps in these major conference rivalry games. They are usually home dominated series and the favorite has covered 5 straight times in the series with the home team winning each time.

really don't like Wednesday's card at all......might have a couple others.

GL to everyone!
                              Is that your beer choice too?
                              Go Boilers!
                              thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                              NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                              NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                              NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                              NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                              NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                              NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                              NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                              NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                              NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

I don't think it's fair that BB is allowed an animated gif. I feel like I'm in the old Soviet Union and he's Stalin. Why can't FF's logo wave???? lol

FF....setting up the bases fantasy soon with the usual suspects? And will you pick up Adam Dumm in the 2nd or 3rd round?

:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                                X