No announcement yet.

Newbert on the block! Monday grinder..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome KGB - A unit is not $25, it's whatever your standard bet is. Differs per person. Clearly from your intro you unit size is minimum $100 and maximum of $500 I would guess.

Best of luck coming out of the gate with two road teams playing hungry home teams looking for positioning and/or a chance to get into the Big Dance.....

:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks! Oh, ok... I was wondering how the Unit thing worked. Yeah most of the time it will vary from 300-1500 but the average bet is 500 most of the time. Yeah them games scare me tonight! :dunno:
      Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        or maybe get a few of the fruity guys from allentown to come over to his house.......and knock on his door and tell his wife that u-dog gave them an STD.........see how much she likes that :laughing: :laughing:
        :eeek:

Mrs. Udog will kick a fruity guy's ass- she's only 5'2" 110 lbs, but always says that pound for pound she's stronger than most people. She's definitely a ball of fury :punch:

GL KGB & :welcome:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          it's the guy that's been taking all of Udog's money when he goes rounding.......:laughing:

he beet me strayght up. Pay dis myan heez mon-ee :laughing:

Comment

Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              he still refuses to even acknowledge i live in the same county as him......... :bang: :bang:
              Who are you again?

:laughing:

Comment

Kansas has let me down to many times, they play with to much frustration anymore. Plus Texas plays to win! :beerbang:

Comment

Looks like I'm going 2-2:beerbang:

Forgot to put my other bet

Gonzaga -16half for $1000.00 :thumbs:

Comment

lol my bad i mean 2-0

Comment

Working...
                    X