NCAA Wed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Wed

Trying to string some winning days back to back....

3 Units

Syracuse -2 -115.... MUST have game for SU slim NCAA hopes.... after the brutal loss to PITT over the weekend, if SU loses here, hello NIT....Flynn/Harris/Greene need to carry SU over SHU...games nationally televised on ESPN2, hopefully thats enough to get SU going...Syracuse has a 40-15 advantage in the all-time series with Seton Hall...Th e Orange have captured six of the last eight encounters with Seton Hall.

Adding: These two ML Parlays, had success the last couple times playing these type of wagers with Senior nights, must win situations, etc. for several highly favored teams....

Miami-370/IU -450
    ML Parlay
    2 units to win 1.11 units

UMASS/Houston/New Orleans
    ML Parlay
    1 unit to win .9 units

Comment

nice job on the jacobs lot today UB ............you ****ers..........oh yeah and good luck on your plays
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        nice job on the jacobs lot today UB ............you ****ers..........oh yeah and good luck on your plays
        not to mention i almost got my ass run over walking on the sidewalk, next thing you know, some jackass with a pickup and a blow just misses me. maybe if you get the lots first...... ahh nevermind

Comment

I love how they have leaf vaccum car cart things, golf carts, every type of car except a ******* big plow to plow the dam lots. you would think in Buffalo a plow is just a tad more important then a golf cart with a custom UB paint job.

Comment

i was in the 1st row in the jacobs lot........and gotta love when i got fat ****s who are too lazy to walk and instead stalk people when their leaving for their parking spot..........******* hate stalkers in the parking lot...........maybe snow plows are a part of Simpson's 2020 plan?

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

You boys get your shoveling done, your books ready to study, and then ya can hear a shout out tonight from me on the radididdio.....wjer.com at 8PM!:thumbs:

Oh, and GL on yer picks....mine have been gawd awful.!:puke:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                You boys get your shoveling done, your books ready to study, and then ya can hear a shout out tonight from me on the radididdio.....wjer.com at 8PM!:thumbs:

Oh, and GL on yer picks....mine have been gawd awful.!:puke:

Thanks JoePa!

Comment

Adding:

2 Units
                  Richmond ML -155
                  Auburn -2

3 Team ML Parlay
                  ND/Houston/Villanova
                  3 units to win 2.1 units

Comment

Last adds for the early games:

1 unit Each

Duke ML -290
                    Houston -275

Comment

fking lots unplowed...that's bullshiat....see what happens when you don't contract with danandersonshovelers INC.........:ohman:.......

vaz- GL!.....:beerbang:

hey dan- fk udog man........that guy thinks his **** doesn't stink cause he hangs around the allentown guys......you guys need to get together for some donkey kong or galaga at the student union and don't let him come.....:beerbang:
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        fking lots unplowed...that's bullshiat....see what happens when you don't contract with danandersonshovelers INC.........:ohman:.......

vaz- GL!.....:beerbang:

hey dan- fk udog man........that guy thinks his **** doesn't stink cause he hangs around the allentown guys......you guys need to get together for some donkey kong or galaga at the student union and don't let him come.....:beerbang:
                        im thinking me and vazman should join one of the fraternities and combine the tables in the student union......and pretend we wanna be like one of the "hard ass" long island people...............and **** u-dog..........he doesn't ever wanna hang out with me or vazman he thinks just cause hes a cool guy...wait till i show up at his house........

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                          im thinking me and vazman should join one of the fraternities and combine the tables in the student union......and pretend we wanna be like one of the "hard ass" long island people...............and **** u-dog..........he doesn't ever wanna hang out with me or vazman he thinks just cause hes a cool guy...wait till i show up at his house........
                          looks like u dog wont be getting his driveway cleared anytime soon. dan, we could be like delta delta pi si sigma epsilon de predictem or something like that:beerbang:

Comment

8 PM Games...

2 Units

Vandy -3.... hopefully the home dominance continues....

Villanova/UAB ML Parlay
                            1 unit to win .59 units

Comment

yeah, and screw those orange wanna be's from Long Island too...those guys bug the **** out of me....and fk udog.....don't invite him to any of your ragers or let him come over to play sit down space invaders.......that'll show him....:beerbang:
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X