• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 unit Each

Tenn/Fla over 153
    Baylor -2

Comment

8-1 +9.5 units with Vandy, FLA over and baylor plays pending... Vandy in OT, FLA/TENN need 53 points in the 2nd half, Baylor keeping it close.... anyway it happens, another + day

Comment

9-3 +7.2 units

Comment

Updated YTD

60-36 +23 units

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
            Updated YTD

60-36 +23 units
            u teaching MGG301 now at ub...........management and gambling.......id sign up with that record of yours :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Nice picks tonight vazman.

I lost with baylor also.

Comment

dan- lol, imagine all the degenerates in that class....

Almost- thnx!... I thought Baylor could use the record setting home crowd to there advantage.... go figure out a&m... one game they score 9 points in a half, and now go into a hostile environment and win.....doesnt make much sense....

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  u teaching MGG301 now at ub...........management and gambling.......id sign up with that record of yours :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

think ray orrange might have a gambling problem?? a whole lot of his examples involve dice....hmmmm lol

Comment

think ray orrange might have a gambling problem?? a whole lot of his examples involve dice....hmmmm lol
                    oh for sure he does went to his office hours today had some faculty guy talking to him heard him say ill take so and so under the total for a buck ..........

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                      oh for sure he does went to his office hours today had some faculty guy talking to him heard him say ill take so and so under the total for a buck ..........
                      daaaaaaaammmmm a whole buck??? whats UB pay these clowns lol

I love how he rips on us for being dumb and stupid....and then he busts out his story on how he dropped out of college the first time around to make lucky charms.....:beerbang:

Comment

For what its worth, early leans for tmrw include Ga Tech...UCONN and st Joes....

Comment

daaaaaaaammmmm a whole buck??? whats UB pay these clowns lol

I love how he rips on us for being dumb and stupid....and then he busts out his story on how he dropped out of college the first time around to make lucky charms.....:beerbang:
                          damn it vaz don't u know a buck in his lingo means a dime (1,000) and it wasn't lucky charms it was cheerios and the big boxes of vitamin c they pour on it

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

rumor has it dananderson has agreed to shovel for the 3 layer hoodie orange guys from long island.....:ohman:
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              rumor has it dananderson has agreed to shovel for the 3 layer hoodie orange guys from long island.....:ohman:
                              desperate times call for desperate measures i guess....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                                damn it i bet its that ****er u-dog spreading those rumors about me ..........hes jealous that he cant hang out with me and vaz so he decided to start spreading rumors like this about me i would never sell out to the long island tanning salon ****ers

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                                X