• Show
Clear All

• wednesday college hoops

BEST BETS (41-33)(+14.20 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (33-33)(-6.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (72-56)(+12.60 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-3.60 units)

OVERALL (148-124)(+16.60 units)

Finally a really good night. This was way overdue. I went 6-1 picking up 10.90 units last night. I won both best bets, both strong plays and won two of three of my regular plays. With my units down below ten, I was thinking about hanging it up and finishing my season on the plus side. I personally love the tourney, but I think it is very hard to handicap. It reminds me of all those early December matchups where anything can happen. I will cross that bridge when I get to it. On to Thursday’s action.

Auburn -2.5 vs Georgia (best bet)………………Auburn is the better team at 14-13 vs 12-15. Throw in the fact that Georgia is really bad on the road at 1-9 and we should have a winner. Auburn is not the typical great home team at 9-7 that I like to play, but this is still a play for me.

Seton Hall +2.5 vs Syracuse (best bet)……………..Two very equal teams with an identical 17-12 record. Now lets look at the home/away record and that is where we find our winner. The Hall is 11-4 at home, and Cuse is only 3-6 on the road. Throw in the fact we are getting them as a dog and I hope to have another best bet winner.

Vanderbilt -4.5 vs Mississippi St (strong play)…………….Hard to pass up a solid team like Miss St and the points. Miss St is 20-8 overall and a very solid 8-3 on the road. As good as they are, Vandy is better with a great 24-5 record and they have not tasted defeat at home this year at 18-0. Vandy could blow them out tonight.

Baylor -3 vs Texas A&M (strong play)……………Two very good teams again, equally matched… the Aggies might even be better than Baylor. Once again if you look at home/away it tells the story. A&M is only 3-5 on the road while Baylor is 12-4. That is good enough for me.

Florida Atlantic -5 vs Florida International (regular play)………….In short Atlantic is 10-5 at home while International is 1-10 on the road. Only a regular play because I know nothing about these two teams.

That is all for today. Working my night tonight, so got all of these posted real early today. Good Luck Everybody!!

GL today Mark.....unfortunately for you I'm on Auburn too!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X