Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Taking the nephews out for dinner and hten will be back afterwards to add the later plays. Some interesting games tonight, best of luck to each and every one of you!!!

Sides: 209-177-10 (+23.8 units)
    Totals: 21-26-1 (-7.6 units)
    YTD: 230-203-11 (+16.2 units)

1 UNIT
    Georgia Tech (+4). They've played every team but one to the wire at home this season. Looking for a close game.
    Indiana State (-1.5). WSU hasn't won a game away from home since January 5th. I think this is a bit of a "reputation line".

:thumbs:

bol cuse

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      bol cuse
      daws - hit me up on my AIM that's listed on my bio, or email me. Post when you see this please so I can take down the email.

thnx :thumbs:
      Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-06-2008, 07:20 PM.

Comment

gl tonight CUSE...on the Sycamores as well, big wins vs mediocore teams for both of our big east bubble teams, im sure your hoping as much as I am that Cincinnati is the draw for my cats in the big east tourney
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
          gl tonight CUSE...on the Sycamores as well, big wins vs mediocore teams for both of our big east bubble teams, im sure your hoping as much as I am that Cincinnati is the draw for my cats in the big east tourney
          Cuse is out IMHO, Nova has a legit shot though I think. After Saturday alot more will be known. Not to much that determines anything tonight except St Joe's can lock up the 3rd A-10 bid if they beat Xavier int he last game at Hawk Hill. Quite a storybook ending if they can pull it off. ASU vs Oregon has some minor implications too, but I think ASU is in even if they lose to Oregon and beat up on Oregon State.

GL man!!!

Comment

GL Cuse....

Pride :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              ]

Georgia Tech (+4). They've played every team but one to the wire at home this season. Looking for a close game.

:thumbs: :beerbang: Hope the Jackets give us both a W tonight....GL!

Comment

cuse- sorry, i fixed the passoword. had about 9 bud lights with BB at the angels game today. can't beat spring training
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Cuse!

Comment

thnx guys

Adds:

1 UNIT
                    Xavier (-1.5). Seems like everyone is on St Joes. All 'X' does is win so I'll take the low number.
                    Boise State (-4.5). Traditional home dominant team/traditional bad road team. USU has only 2 road wins all year - La Tech/Cal Bakersfield.
                    Michigan State (-3). Looking for them to play well coming off the dominant effort on senior day. Izzo coached teams in March are tough.

Comment

Like your plays tonight. I was looking at all those games. :thumbs:
                      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

hey cuse, not sure where im supposed to email you or get you on aim. I don't see anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                          hey cuse, not sure where im supposed to email you or get you on aim. I don't see anything?
                          Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-06-2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Adds

1 UNIT
                            Stanford/UCLA OVER 128.5. UCLA scores well at home, and even though Stanford likes to play slow they can score too.
                            Cal Santa Barbara (+3). UCSB is 5-1 on the road in conf play, overall has a great road record especially if you exclude UNC and Stanford.

Comment

UCLA sux WOW

4-3 posted, counting the total as a loss as there's now way those teams put up 80 in the 2H. Might play Stanford 2H too.

Comment

Working...
                              X