Prob regret this but:

1 UNIT
    Elon/Davidson OVER 127.5

:thumbs:
    :bang: :bang: :bang:

Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Is being a college sports fan mainly about complaining who did/didn't get into year-end bowl games or who did/didn't get into the March Madness??

As a non-fan/casual fan...it seems like it. :dunno:

Oh...and Cuse....nice night :beerbang: :beerbang:
      I like the passion of college sports and the loyalty. The rest is just for fun and discussion.

And my night isn't going to be that good is WKU can't win big now since I added the stupid ass total that never had a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        I like the passion of college sports and the loyalty. The rest is just for fun and discussion.

And my night isn't going to be that good is WKU can't win big now since I added the stupid ass total that never had a shot.
        Cool...there's definitely passion and loyalty!

Didn't notice your add-on...just saw the 3 wins, and WKY winning by 10 or so...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Yea, they need to do away with the home court thing. I agree USD is undeserving but the system is what it is.

VCU has no shot of getting in so don't worry about that. South Alabama now is the most interesting case and St Marys will get in but they have to sweat it out. Maybe USD will knock our ****ty New Mexico who is the most undeserving team of all time if they make it in.

Illinois State is fading fast too now with today's events.
          you want to know the irony in that statement.....UNM is 23-7 vs. the spread this year which is the best mark of any D1 team that had 3 or more lined games (zags were 17-14 before tonight which isn't all that bad).

i agree on all that BTW.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

4-1 :thumbs:

Shoulda been 4-0 though. :bang:

See ya guys tomorrow, the big ones are only two days away!!!!!

Comment

nice job...sienna was easy pickins today

this is just horse**** even more after i looked.

The WCC is freeking 14th in the RPI, they have FIVE teams with an RPI of 180 or worse and not one team has an SOS below 100....and your conference champ who was rewarded with its 3rd place finish and 1-3 record vs. the only 2 teams in the league that were even HALF WAY decent with a tourney on its home floor has an RPI of 99.

the selection comittee needs to send a message to these ****ty conferences that if they want to have their tournies fine, but any shockers are going to come at the expense of its own bids and not somebody elses......the **** conferences have nothing to lose. you're still going to get your 1 bid and maybe a 2nd. think if Elon had won tonight.....Davidson probably gets in, as well. it's a no lose situation for those conferences. i hope STM gets fked and doesn't get in. i would laugh my ass off.

freeking conference with a 14 RPI getting 3 bids....:puke:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                nice job...sienna was easy pickins today

this is just horse**** even more after i looked.

The WCC is freeking 14th in the RPI, they have FIVE teams with an RPI of 180 or worse and not one team has an SOS below 100....and your conference champ who was rewarded with its 3rd place finish and 1-3 record vs. the only 2 teams in the league that were even HALF WAY decent with a tourney on its home floor has an RPI of 99.

the selection comittee needs to send a message to these ****ty conferences that if they want to have their tournies fine, but any shockers are going to come at the expense of its own bids and not somebody elses......the **** conferences have nothing to lose. you're still going to get your 1 bid and maybe a 2nd. think if Elon had won tonight.....Davidson probably gets in, as well. it's a no lose situation for those conferences. i hope STM gets fked and doesn't get in. i would laugh my ass off.

freeking conference with a 14 RPI getting 3 bids....:puke:
                tell gonzaga to man up and we have no problems........don't hate the fact that san diego wanted it more than gonzaga .......(even though gonzaga didn't need it to get in) ......but still .......thats why they play the games.........oh yeah and don't worry FF we got 21in of snow here this weekend and i didn't think twice of helping U-DOG out **** that guy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

You can't kick about a 4-1 day. Cuse. Congrats on a great day.
                  NBA: 9-15, 31%
                  NCAA CBB: 119-76, 61%
                  MLB: 21-18, +10.47 UNITS
                  NFL PRESEASON: 14-6
                  NFL REG. SEASON: 51-34, 60%
                  TOTALS: 1-3, 25%
                  PLAYOFFS: 4-1
                  NFL OVERALL: 68-44, 61%

NCAA FOOTBALL:
                  SIDES: 102-68, 60%
                  BOWLS: 16-13
                  TOTALS: 0-0