Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umass 1st half hits though :beerbang:

Comment

Udog- i am on UAZ Over29 1H....their 1H vs. Stanford this year were 26 and 28 and i like the way they have been playing offensively and shooting the ball and i think it gets to 30.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

....I lied lol

Georgia/OleMiss u76 2ndh

UAZ team o29.5-115

2 units each

Tailing FF... I got the worst of that number, but hopefully it doesn't matter:thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Damn comp....

Comment

OlePiss somehow forces OT........up 3 with 4 to go in the extra session

Comment

any thoughts on PAC -1/-1 1/2 or -135 2H...trailing by 5.

Comment

Done for the day, but you like it so I'll play it...

Pacific-135

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Pacific-135

2 units
                  i didn't like it that much.........:laughing:

Comment

unreal...OlePiss loses in thelast 4 seconds of OT after tying it again on 3 FT's. I went fking 0-4 in that stupid conference today....:puke:

Comment

Pacific-135

2 units
                      i gave up on it when they had 9 points in the first 11 minutes of the half. almost bet them Over30 2H which barely would have cashed too.

you know i went 14-11 today for a small profit and virtually everything i won were totals (especially teams) and 2H bets, and everything i lost were trying to figure out which team was going to show up. I may just stick to the totals from here on out.

Comment

why were they playing "won't you play with my dingalingaling" at the UNM/Utah game tonight....:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          you know i went 14-11 today for a small profit and virtually everything i won were totals (especially teams) and 2H bets, and everything i lost were trying to figure out which team was going to show up. I may just stick to the totals from here on out.
                          There is so much value with all the games being played. Totals have been 1sth under, 2ndh over throughout the past 2 days. Just being around at the half an out of whack score can produce a great 2ndh opportunity. Charlotte & Oregon tonight were 2 perfect examples, but it happens a ton with totals. I'm looking predominately at overs, much easier to root on LoL.

Comment

There is so much value with all the games being played. Totals have been 1sth under, 2ndh over throughout the past 2 days. Just being around at the half an out of whack score can produce a great 2ndh opportunity. Charlotte & Oregon tonight were 2 perfect examples, but it happens a ton with totals. I'm looking predominately at overs, much easier to root on LoL.

yeah, i have noticed that and i think a lot of it has come because (a) favorites are nervous to start and (b) the underdog has been slowing things down. Seems like the 2H have been pedal to the metal nothing to lose style. We'll see if that continues. Im about done with game side plays, though.

Comment

Working...
                            X