NCAACBB Nobody Wants to be in the Tournament Conference Tourney Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Nobody Wants to be in the Tournament Conference Tourney Friday

dang....talk about nobody should have a gripe if they are left out (including Arizona).....

STJOE +9 -170.............i think STJOE can keep this withing DD. I like the way they have been playing in the tourney so far and actually have a chance at a bid if they can beat X, IMO, with UMASS and the rest of the posers losing across the various conferences.

there aren't any team totals up yet and i will probably be looking at a lot of those tomorrow. It is just wayyyyy too hard to figure out who is going to play well and who isn't. Lot easier to figure out how many points are going to be scored.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

you're over in udog's thread talking about how you are going to stick to totals and here you are posting a side play lol

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      you're over in udog's thread talking about how you are going to stick to totals and here you are posting a side play lol
      only one of the day most likely..........there are no team totals up yet as i said, so i can't really post anything else....:dunno:

Comment

GL today/tomorrow FF. Tomorrow would be a good day for OSU to show that they want to be in the tournament, since many teams today didn't do that.. GL to you and your Buckeyes :thumbs:
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

wsox- THX!...they're going down in flames today....:bang:

FSU/UNC Under72 1/2 1H..........1Unit

UNC Under41 1H..........

FSU/UNC Under155..........guess im screwed if they go nuts shooting....lol

GL to everyone!

Comment

Buckeyes win outright today.

FF....GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Buckeyes win outright today.

FF....GL! :thumbs:
              THX!.....not real sure about that one either way. pretty much a crap shoot, IMO.

Butttttttttttt......i do think....

MSU Over29 (1H).........1Unit.....

out until the 2nd half of the games

GL to everyone!

Comment

lots of empty posessions in this fsu/unc game:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                  lots of empty posessions in this fsu/unc game:thumbs:
                  don't throw the black cat on us....:bang:

lets hope it stays that way...:thumbs:

Comment

i took the 2h over. trying to middle. 13 pts worth of middle ground.

Comment

gl 2day flyers, hope st hoes wins that game :beerbang:

Comment

daws- nice hit on the middle....:thumbs:...dang was that close at the end....didn't see the game but i can't believe they put up nearly 90 in the 2H

beholdah- THX!......

4-0 +6Units to start the day.......much better start than yesterday....:beerbang:

Comment

KENTST Over61...................last game was just one atrocious shooting game and KENTST still put up 51 on MIA(oh). They put up 70 something the first meeting and MIA(oh) has been playing high 60's low 70's games in the MAC tourney. I think this one resembles the first one a little more closely.

PUR Over61.............9 of PUR L10 have gone over this number including 2 games vs. ILL that sailed over this total. ILL has allowed PUR, Indiana and Wisconsin to all put up 70+ vs. them this year (they seem to be able to hold the ****ty offenses in check like PennState, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State etc..). Only worry is that the Big10 tournament has been one low scoring thing after another.

UNLV Over65................9 of L10 home games have gone over this total including a 70 point performance in a home win over UTAH in the past week+. Going to ride this one again tonight. UTAH has allowed 65+ in 6 of L7 games including 5 of L6 conference road games (they managed to hold an awful CSU team to 60 points).

most likely will play WMU Over62 today as well. Also really leaning to NMSU -220 at home tonight vs. UNR....(a) it's on their home floor, (b) UNR has beaten them 2x this year already and once at NMSU which is tough to do 3x and 2x on the road i think. I know i have sworn off these side "guesses" which is basically what they are but it's a little different when somebody is on their home gym floor.

still looking at some more totals. wish my totals associate Udog was around (but you know what fk Udog...probably hanging with the fruities from allentown or the 3 hoodie wearing guys from the Island...:ohman:)

GL to everyone!
                          Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-14-2008, 03:57 PM. Reason: adds

Comment

Nice Start FF!
                            If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Gl Ff!

Comment

Working...
                              X