X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done FF

Comment

JB, VAZ, A1- THX!.....

BYU Over66 1/2......1 1/2Units........tailing Udog on this one. Only thing that is wierd is the total is at 129 1/2 and the team totals only add up to 127. You almost never see that big a gap which makes me think that Vegas thinks the Under is the play here. Wasn't going to play it but i will tail Udog on this one. If the game goes over then BYU goes over, IMO so the safer play is the BYU team total. I don't think it is going to go over by much, though.

UCSB -165........1 1/2Units.........3 in a row for UCI which struggles to score anyway. They took both games from UCSB this year and i will saddle up with the Gauchos in this one who are rested coming in and looking to avoid the season sweep.

still looking at some others.

GL to everyone!
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-14-2008, 06:18 PM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        still looking at some more totals. wish my totals associate Udog was around (but you know what fk Udog...probably hanging with the fruities from allentown or the 3 hoodie wearing guys from the Island...:ohman:)
        Nice start, feels good to not be behind the 8 ball from the start- that UNC/FSU 1sth under was golden. :thumbs:

Now quit messing around & play the BYU team & game over. Was looking at UNLV too so now that's a play for me.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

JB, VAZ, A1- THX!.....

BYU Over66 1/2......1Unit........tailing Udog on this one. Only thing that is wierd is the total is at 129 1/2 and the team totals only add up to 127. You almost never see that big a gap which makes me think that Vegas thinks the Under is the play here. Wasn't going to play it but i will tail Udog on this one. If the game goes over then BYU goes over, IMO so the safer play is the BYU team total. I don't think it is going to go over by much, though.
          WTF! That's a great number FF, 5Dimes showing 68.5 for BYU/ 61.5 for SD st... Line did open at 127, but I don't see that number anywhere... if vegas thinks the under is the play then they are wrong :ba:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            WTF! That's a great number FF, 5Dimes showing 68.5 for BYU/ 61.5 for SD st... Line did open at 127, but I don't see that number anywhere... if vegas thinks the under is the play then they are wrong :ba:
            thegreek.com baby.....:beerbang:...they have 60 1/2 for SDSU and 129 1/2 for the total. If you look, though, SDSU doesn't let many teams out of the high 60's so it's going to be close, IMO.

577 San Diego State 8:30 pm Add to Ticket 578 BYU

+6½ -110 Game Spread -6½ -110

+240 Game MoneyLine -280

Over 129½ -110 Game Total Under 129½ -110

Over 60½ -110 Game Team Total Over 66½ -110

Under 60½ -110 Game Team Total Under 66½ -110

+3½ -110 First Half Spread -3½ -110

+170 First Half MoneyLine -200

Over 59½ -110 First Half Total Under 59½ -110

Over 28 -110 First Half Team Total Over 31½ -110

Under 28 -110 First Half Team Total Under 31½ -110

what about DUKE totals?

Comment

what about DUKE totals?
              spreadwise, I don't understand how GT is geting 11 here. Duke off a loss to UNC, so they could be out for blood, but I think the best play on board could be GT team o72. They've gone over that number in 6 of their last 7 games. Duke held them to 37% shooting last meeting, I don't think they do the same tonight.

Comment

MISSST -250/UCSB -165 (+125)............1 1/2Units

MISSST -2 -170..........1Unit

GL to everyone!
                Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-14-2008, 06:41 PM.

Comment

MISSST up 10-0 and now down...PUR not looking good....uh oh......may have to start a new thread again...lol....

MISSST -250/UCSB -165 (+125)............1 1/2Units

MISSST -2 -170..........1Unit
                  BYU Over66 1/2......1 1/2Units........tailing Udog on this one. Only thing that is wierd is the total is at 129 1/2 and the team totals only add up to 127. You almost never see that big a gap which makes me think that Vegas thinks the Under is the play here. Wasn't going to play it but i will tail Udog on this one. If the game goes over then BYU goes over, IMO so the safer play is the BYU team total. I don't think it is going to go over by much, though.

UCSB -165........1 1/2Units.........3 in a row for UCI which struggles to score anyway. They took both games from UCSB this year and i will saddle up with the Gauchos in this one who are rested coming in and looking to avoid the season sweep.

STJOE +9 -170.............i think STJOE can keep this withing DD. I like the way they have been playing in the tourney so far and actually have a chance at a bid if they can beat X, IMO, with UMASS and the rest of the posers losing across the various conferences.

KENTST Over61...................last game was just one atrocious shooting game and KENTST still put up 51 on MIA(oh). They put up 70 something the first meeting and MIA(oh) has been playing high 60's low 70's games in the MAC tourney. I think this one resembles the first one a little more closely.

PUR Over61.............9 of PUR L10 have gone over this number including 2 games vs. ILL that sailed over this total. ILL has allowed PUR, Indiana and Wisconsin to all put up 70+ vs. them this year (they seem to be able to hold the ****ty offenses in check like PennState, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State etc..). Only worry is that the Big10 tournament has been one low scoring thing after another.

UNLV Over65.......7units.........9 of L10 home games have gone over this total including a 70 point performance in a home win over UTAH in the past week+. Going to ride this one again tonight. UTAH has allowed 65+ in 6 of L7 games including 5 of L6 conference road games (they managed to hold an awful CSU team to 60 points).

only other 2 possible adds are NMSU -220 and UGA/KY Under

GL to everyone!
                  Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-14-2008, 10:14 PM. Reason: added Units

Comment

UCSB munching the giant dick tonight for me....:thumbs:

UCSB Under35 (2H).........1/2Unit......

GL to everyone!

Comment

:laughing:.....ALA hits a 3 at the buzzer for force OT.........need a cornhole smiley

NMSU -220/UNLV -220 (+112)........1 1/2Units

that's it for the evening.

GL to everyone!

Comment

should have bet on hoya paranoia

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                          should have bet on hoya paranoia
                          what up skins....:beerbang:

i always get nailed in the ass with WVU no matter what i do.......so i stayed away......wish i would have followed my intuition and stayed away from that BYU total....:bang:

Comment

what up m'bah

was watching the ucla game and saw your namesake break his ankle

not cool come next weekend

Comment

flyers, the pace is there in the byu game just not knocking them down. starting to pick up now:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X