No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daws - Does your cousin play for VCU or something? HA :laughing:

They have no Top 50 wins and the 160th overall SOS and lost to William and Mary (in what basically is a home game for them) in the conference tournament semis. And not only do they not have any Top 50 win,s but they only even played 2 games all season against Top 50 teams.

Not a shot in hell.....

Comment

lol i said vcu was basically playing a home game during that conference tourney and you shot me down:conf:

I'm just bringing this up because I think a couple years ago when GMU made their run, Hofstra also got in and they had someone from their school on the panel, while a team like unc-w and someone else from the caa had wayyy better numbers and didnt get in. Just wondering if some similar political b.s. occurs. No connection to VCU at all. I hate them they kill towson every time.

Comment

Top Seeds

This look about right???

1's
        1- UNC
        2- UCLA
        3- Memphis
        4- Kansas/Texas winner

2's
        5- Tennessee
        6- Kansas/Texas loser
        7- Wisconsin (if they win)
        8- Georgetown

3's
        9- Duke
        10 -Stanford

Matchups would be: UNC vs GTown, UCLA vs Wisconsin, Memphis vs Big 12 2, Big 12 1 vs Tennessee

Comment

What a JOKE!!

that you can finish dead last in your conference and still get a bid like UGA is going to do. The tournament isn't about the best 65 teams so i think we need to stop referring to it as that.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

anyone else think ARK is throwing this game to get another SEC team in the tourney? I do.....it's really shady how they are playing and the shots they are taking and how they aren't playing any D

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              What a JOKE!!

that you can finish dead last in your conference and still get a bid like UGA is going to do. The tournament isn't about the best 65 teams so i think we need to stop referring to it as that.
              No one ever said it was about he best 65 teams and anyone who does is just ignorant. It's supposed to be about the best 34 teams after the conferences tournament bids, not the best 65 teams in the country.

I think this is great what UGA's doing, it's what makes college hoops special. Congrats to them.

Comment

since when has arkansas ever played any d?

Comment

Congrats to Georgia :thumbs:

Hopefully that was at Ohio State's expense and not Villanova's

Comment

So officially 4 bids were "stolen" (Temple, Georgia, San Diego, Western Kentucky), not bad. I would guess that's the average, but have no numbers to support that and am definitely not going to look it up, haha.

Comment

i think the UGA win pretty much puts umass and vt out of the picture.

Comment

65 for 65

Awesome job the committee, even the seeding was very good. Only small quibbles is why is Duke a 2 and Wisconsin a 3 but that's not that big a deal really.

Joe Lunardi doesn't have **** on me, get me a job!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                          65 for 65

Awesome job the committee, even the seeding was very good. Only small quibbles is why is Duke a 2 and Wisconsin a 3 but that's not that big a deal really.

Joe Lunardi doesn't have **** on me, get me a job!!!!
                          lmao....yeah, like that was really tough to figure out....:laughing:

Comment

some tough ones to pick.... usc/k st. gonzaga/davidson purdue/baylor

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              lmao....yeah, like that was really tough to figure out....:laughing:
                              Man, you just hate to give anyone credit for anything huh?

Get your email account ready to roll tomorrow for our draft. Hope you're awake at 9am haha.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                                Man, you just hate to give anyone credit for anything huh?

Get your email account ready to roll tomorrow for our draft. Hope you're awake at 9am haha.
                                .....just givin you some ****....mr. predictembracketologist

Comment

Working...
                                X