Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Else Notice The Height Advantage Depaul Vs. AF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was tempted to let this thread die, but I guess I'll say something to end it.
    I agree that it is easy to say Ark and Stanford shouldn't have been in after they got thumped. You're right, but I said it was pitiful so obviously I speak of their performance in the tourney that was worse than anyone could have expected. Your points have been made. I appreciate those that backed me. I'm not really a duke basher, they deserved to be in with their quality wins, just like texas Tech got in with their quality wins, although I knew they wouldn't win. Fair Enough, Fair Enough. I'm done talking about Air Force though, but I have to defend NC St.

I realize that they did have a pretty crappy record, and I pointed that out, but do you really think I'm smoking crack to believe a team that took out Duke, UVA, VA Tech, consecutively to reach the conference finals of arguibly the most talented conference in the nation doesn't even deserve a second look?

Syracuse did the same exact thing last year. Warranted that their record was better, but Syracuse was counted out, weren't even a bubble team. After they tore through the Big East Tourney though, most of the commentators agreed that they didn't even need to beat Uconn in the championship to get in. That the competition they beat up to the conference championship was good enough. There were several teams that stepped up this year though, so NC St. more than likely didn't have much of a shot.

What you failed to mention is about Syracuse is that Georgetown has won 17 out of their last 18 games, but who was that one loss to? Enough said.

I'm leaving myself open to get bashed cuz people on these forums love ripping college students, but I actually go to a school in the CAA, so I probably know more about their basketball teams than you do as I have actually seen some of these games live.

No harm done though, I appreciate the apology. I quit gambling for the season anyways, so I just like sticking around and just talking about basketball without focusing around point spreads.

Main point I guess I made is I like seeing teams with a lot of momentum going into the tourney, or teams that have proven to me that they have a shot of beating a high seed. Maybe if we had more momentum teams we wouldn't have 4 number 1 seeds about to prove people who know nothing about picking a bracket look like geniuses. the end.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Working...
    X