X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
    ..........thats ok go hang out with your long island tanning booth guys and your fruity allentown friends :thumbs: :thumbs:
    yeah, rumor has it Udog was seen buying extra hoodies to wear under his jacket....:ohman:...

Leave a comment:

• dananderson32
    replied
    byu over a&m is my favorite play on the board .......if u wanna call it an upset..........hey maybe i can come over and watch the game at your house U-DOG :laughing: :laughing: ..........thats ok go hang out with your long island tanning booth guys and your fruity allentown friends :thumbs: :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Zona over WV
    forgot that one....definitely with you on that one....

i am with Nitts on UGA. Good night irene vs. X. They are going to get bombed.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmoe View Post
    Boise St. over Louisville.
    :eeek:

That would screw my brackets.....imo Louisville goes deep into the tourney.

My 3 upsets....

BYU over A&M

G Mason over ND

Zona over WV

Leave a comment:

• tampayay
    replied
    Ive been following this team all year:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• NittanyLions94
    replied
    I guess people forget fairly quickly just how bad Georgia really is. This team won 4 conference games ALL YEAR, and just got hot over a couple days. If the tourney started yesterday I may consider them to win, but they have still yet to beat a ranked opponent which is what they'll face Thursday against Xavier. Please don't fall in to the trap.

Leave a comment:

• Hackman
    replied
    Oral Roberts over Pittsburgh:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Larry
    replied
    Don't know about the first round, but I like WV in the 2nd round vs puke, assuming both teams make it to the 2nd round of course:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• tampayay
    replied
    I like tempe too you guys, i mean if they can produce what they did in the second half of their game on saturday they'll be gold.

Leave a comment:

• recovering77
    replied
    I haven't picked very many upsets, but I will revise my bracket closer to Thursday. So far the biggest upset I have is St. Joes over Oklahoma.

By looking at the spreads though, I can see two possible upsets because of shady lines.

St. Joes is only a 1.5 pt dog to Oklahoma, so thats basically a pick game.
    Baylor is only 3 pt dog to Purdue. I actually had purdue making it to the Elite 8 in one of my brackets. I may need to scratch that one now.

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    I like
    #10 Davidson
    #10 St. Mary's
    #11 Baylor
    #11 Kansas State
    #11 St. Joes

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    these trendy upset picks never come through for the most part. The more i see TEM and UGA appearing the more i will avoid them like the plague
    lol...that's true...

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    these trendy upset picks never come through for the most part. The more i see TEM and UGA appearing the more i will avoid them like the plague

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    TEM over MSU
    SIE over VANDY

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    #14 Georgia.
    #12 Temple.

Leave a comment:

Working...