Big East Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    College conference arguements make me laugh...never ending...and you have to say nice things about your rivals, so your conference (and therefore, team) seems better. I'd rather say the whole conference blows except my team. :thumbs:

All I know...as a non college sports fan...I would never cheer for an AL East team, a Leafs rival, an AFC East team or a Raptors division rival...

That baffles me...

although I'm starting to get it...lol...
    oh yeah........ well the AL East SUCKS :laughing:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      oh yeah........ well the AL East SUCKS :laughing:
      Yeah...horrible....Yanks, Bosox & Jays have no recent WS wins compared to the Wsox :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAN View Post
        Notre Dame looked impressive today...20 point loss....lol
        You're an idiot. Thanks for your contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post

Oh yeah and my dad said to me this morning Did Michigan get in. I started laughing and he said yeah aint it great.

Then I reminded him WVU did not do so well his first year there either.

Exactly, anyone who bags on Beilein is just unknowledgable. He's a coaching genius, to be honest. None of those players are his and he will turn it around in time. Long road ahead, but he will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Yeah...horrible....Yanks, Bosox & Jays have no recent WS wins compared to the Wsox :laughing:

Ummmm... Did you miss 2005? WTF?

Dumbest argument ever. The Red Sox won last year so your "argument" holds whatever water that didn't slide through your closed fingers but still, geez.... The Blue Jays have;t won in nearly a multiple of 4 times since the White Sox last won and the Yankees (laughably) haven't won since a bunch of years before the Pale Hose..... Thank Brad Lidge.

Comment

The Big East sucks..... Sucks.

Flyers will make all kinds of 0-3 jokes since SkinsJinx posted but Stanford slept with angels tonight (thank god cause theyre in my Final four with UCLA) and UCLA wasn't far behind.

Who are we all kidding????? The Big 10 is the greatest conference in college sports in every sport there is except water polo. GO BIG 10!!!!! They NEVER get blown out in football, especially not in national chanpionship games.... nevvvver..... evvvvver

OSU rocks!!! When's the last kid to graduate from OSU (other than Craig Krenezell) that played sports? Pre Katzenmoyer?????

Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-23-2008, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                The Big East sucks..... Sucks.

Flyers will make all kinds of 0-3 jokes since SkinsJinx posted but Stanford slept with angels tonight (thank god cause their in my Final four with UCLA) and UCLA wasn't far behind.

Who are we all kidding????? The Big 10 is the greatest conference in college sports in every sport there is except water polo. GO BIG 10!!!!!

OSU rocks!!! When's the last kid to graduate from OSU (other than Craig Krenezell) that played sports? Pre Katzenmoyer?????

:dunno:.....ummm OK....that has what to do with this thread?...could have sworn i posted regarding the "posting jinx"...but i will go back and reread those comments and check for big 10 stuff..........:thumbs:....
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  :dunno:.....ummm OK....that has what to do with this thread?...could have sworn i posted regarding the "posting jinx"...but i will go back and reread those comments and check for big 10 stuff..........:thumbs:....
                  Just jokes. SkinsJinx should be :blackeye:

You pass me in hockey today thanks to Josgay????? Sheeeseesh. Ta;lk about a seminfinal jinx.

Comment

Just jokes. SkinsJinx should be :blackeye:

You pass me in hockey today thanks to Josgay????? Sheeeseesh. Ta;lk about a seminfinal jinx.
                    no, Kipper blew up. don't care...had 4 guys only play 2x this week. wasn't in the cards. good luck with larry.
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      good luck with larry.
                      That was creepily phrased, hahaha... I'll find some way to lose, there's still one day to go.

Comment

Ummmm... Did you miss 2005? WTF?

Dumbest argument ever. The Red Sox won last year so your "argument" holds whatever water that didn't slide through your closed fingers but still, geez.... The Blue Jays have;t won in nearly a multiple of 4 times since the White Sox last won and the Yankees (laughably) haven't won since a bunch of years before the Pale Hose..... Thank Brad Lidge.
                        Dumbest reply ever.

I acually meant AL West wins vs AL Central wins not the Wsox alone. sorry. It was a division arguement to me. White sox have one. Great. Amazing. Fantastic. How bout the Tribe? Tigers? It was more of an AL East/Central thing to me Cuse..

I said "compare" so I didn't miss the 05. I meant "recently" like the last 15 years. Yankees, what 4? Red Sox 2? Jays 2? Count up the AL Central. One. That's all I meant...AL Central guy saying the AL East blows? Please.... I mean to say the AL East blows is not true. Yanks win series. Red Sox won last year as you say, but they won 2 years ago too if you remember. Jays won b2b in the 90s. AL East is always there. And with all the hardons for the TIgers/Tribe this year....It'll likely be the AL East in the WS again this year as well.

Jays/Mets? lol.
                        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-23-2008, 02:01 AM.

Comment

keep talking **** about me... i'll be sure to jinx all of your plays for the remainder of the tourny....

bitches

EAD

:showtits:

Comment

Working...
                          X