Clear All

• goy...

Overall YTD:
    79-71-1
    +22.62 units

Tournament Record:
    16-13
    +23.70 units

yes..I said it...goy...risking all my winnings this year in college hoops on this one...I don't think I've posted a play this big ever on predictem, if I have, I sure as hell can't remember it. But I really like this play and think that the wrong team is favorerd in this one. IMO, the line should be around Kansas -3 or so. I believe Kansas has the advantage in every position on the court, except for PG, but even at PG, I think the combination of Robinson and Collins will be able to do a decent job on Rose. Not saying they're going to shut him down or anything, but I think they'll do a decent job on him. Also think Chambers will help out on Rose, and give him some problems as well. I'm not really good at write ups, but this basically comes down to the fact that I think Kansas is just the better overall team here, and they have more weapons that Memphis. Kansas is also a better defensive team than memphis and I think their length is going give Memphis some problems. Also, think they're the deeper team here and will be able through more fresh bodies at Memphis all night long...I realize this isn't the smartest thing to lay this much on a game, but either its going to be one hell of a ncaa tourney for me, or I'm going to end up breaking even for the year in college hoops...with that being said...here's my play...

Kansas +2
    22.62 units to win 20.56 units

GL!

Not smart, but I hope you're right. Good luck!

Comment

GL BK :beerbang:

Comment

Hey what the hell... im going to do that during the nba finals prob.

Bust of luck, hope you hit it
        NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

GL Bookie.:thumbs:

Comment

With ya BK! GL! Hopefully, we'll be :party:
            NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
              Overall YTD:
              79-71-1
              +22.62 units

Tournament Record:
              16-13
              +23.70 units

I believe Kansas has the advantage in every position on the court, except for PG, but even at PG, I think the combination of Robinson and Collins will be able to do a decent job on Rose. Not saying they're going to shut him down or anything, but I think they'll do a decent job on him.

GL!

Chris Douglas Roberts is outplaying Rush and he(CDR) is a 1st team all american, Memphis is better defensively and has a better backcourt. As for Robinson and Collins defending him, Rose shredded the PAC 10 defensive player of the year, i dont see these guys stopping him..

Comment

Originally posted by Half-Man Half-Amazin View Post
                Chris Douglas Roberts is outplaying Rush and he(CDR) is a 1st team all american, Memphis is better defensively and has a better backcourt. As for Robinson and Collins defending him, Rose shredded the PAC 10 defensive player of the year, i dont see these guys stopping him..
                Russell Westbrook has no business being the Pac 10 DPOY, it should have been Kyle Weaver.

GL tonight bk killa!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

GL BK, hope the Jayhawks bring you the W :beerbang:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

gl i like it

Comment

Thanks fellas!

wow...I'm speechless...what a game.....not really sure what else to say but..

perfect ending to a great tourney for me personally...ended up winning most of my bigger plays in the tourney..hope all of you had a great night, appreciate the well wishes tonight

1-0
                      +20.56 units

Overall YTD:
                      80-71-1
                      +43.18 units

Tournament Record:
                      17-13
                      +44.26 units

Comment

You are crazy BK. I thought you jinxed my team when I saw that bet :laughing:. But you took a chance and it paid off.

:beerbang:

Comment

No BS goy, a couple days or weeks into the season, like others will post! Nice GOY hit!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Nice hit. :party:
                            NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                            X