Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAATourney Ohio State Marches On Saturday

NCAATourney2007: 17-10-2

THE Ohio State University -130............just really think this team is on a "mission", "run", call it what you want. Not a homer play, as i would fade them in a NY minute if i thought they would lose today.

UCLA +2....................UCLA 4-0 in Western Regional Finals and Bill Self is 0-3 in elite8 games.....who cares, but it makes my play look better. I just think KU has too many chinks in the armor with their foul shooting and turnovers.

BTW...anyone know how GM's bracket is shaping up?

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-24-2007, 09:34 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

i played both favs on the ML. i think i could win both but not lose both. gl ff

Comment

Not to bust your chops or anything, but this post looks like your BCSC post.

I wouldn't put a penny on Ohio State right now. The line is begging for money from the public...why the hell is OSU only -1 on an opener...now -2 vs a team that most public folks say is overrated from a crappy conference. Tennessee played like a bunch of idiots after halftime on Thursday....wild shots, ridiculous pace..no defense in the second half, particularly early in the 2nd half. I think OSU will have a hard time getting it in gear for this game after the last two 'lucky' wins. Memphis can shoot 3's which has given OSU trouble in the last two games. OSU has not covered the last two.

Leaning HARD to Memphis and a little to the under.
      Go Boilers!
      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Just curious as to why you are laying juice on UCLA, when they are a +2 dog everywhere I;ve seen and you are taking an alternate line which should give you +$$$ :dunno:
        "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
          Just curious as to why you are laying juice on UCLA, when they are a +2 dog everywhere I;ve seen and you are taking an alternate line which should give you +$$$ :dunno:
          Ditto........ just curious
          Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

LOL, I was thinking the same on the UCLA -1 -130 thing.

I tend to agree with Boiler on the OSU/Memphis game too. I believe the opener of OSU -1.5 was about right....maybe even closer to a pick em actually. Lets face it, OSU was lucky as balls to have even gotten to the sweet 16, and to get here to the Elite 8, like Boiler said, I believe it was as much Tennessee failure as Ohio St success.

I honestly expected the public to jump on MEMPHIS here. Then again, I also expected the books to open at about +3 looking for a little more Memphis action. But they're not, and they didn't, which IMO makes the line very fishy.

73% are on Ohio St so far.

I honestly think both #1's get sent to the ****ter today....but hell, I've been fooled before. I actually thought Kansas and Ohio St were dominant teams before the tourney started, but now I'm not so sure anymore, while I thought Memphis was from a "weak" conference, and wouldn't even get this far. I actually thought A&M would handle them pretty easily, especially seeing how the game was being played in Texas, and how they went into Lexington and beat Louisville there.

Who the hell knows, lol

Comment

Where are you getting UCLA -1??? I have UCLA +2 in my book
              NCAA Basketball
              86-66-2... +77.3Units
              Parlay...0-0...

Comment

everyone- THX!.....

lmao...it was late when i posted.......fixed it, thanks.

stiff/bb- at this point in the season, and you have 1/2 seeds playing one another the games are virtual toss ups. i just think OSU gets it done today. I am so tired of everyone piling on these teams for how they won. they won. plain and simple end of story BB. they came from down 20 to do so. it's funny how you can penalize a team for looking bad in the 1H, but you won't give them any credit for how they played in the 2H. and it's funny how you give TENN all the credit for the 1H...how about saying OSU played uninspired and lackluster in the 1H......so let me get this straight.....OSU didn't play any D, EVERYTHING TENN chucked up went in in the 1H, but that had nothing to do with TENN being lucky or OSU being uninspired, but when the reverse happens in the 2H, it's all cause TENN played poorly. OK. it just really is comical how everything good TENN did was all them and everything good OSU did was all cause TENN was bad. your comments really make you look like an OSU hater, which is fine, but come on man........give me a break. and having just reread that post, you really do look like it's personal.

bottom line, i like UCLA and OSU in what should be close games. probably best left alone, IMO, but decided to play them.

GL to everyone!
                Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-24-2007, 09:48 AM.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

bruins look very solid. still not sure about your luckeyes. but best of luck to you!

Comment

gl FF...on OSU as well!!

Comment

Gl FF
                      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Absolutely love the BUCKEYEY today

At this point FF it's all about THE MATCHUPS .. GIVE ME ODEN, CONLEY JR, and LEWIS over any 3 you can name for MEMPHIS .. good luck my friend.
                        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Good point Willi.

Comment

GL FF! Ron Lewis has been a savior in my IDP Pool. Hopefully, he pops off for another 20. Not sure who I think will win that game. I keep doubting Memphis because I just don't like them (leave your ******* shirt on Joey Dorsey after you foul out, what was that ****? No other coach in America lets him get away with that). Did anyone hear Andre Allen's brilliant, eloquent comments after they beat Neavda??? WOW... It's just impossible to root for them.

Anyway, both games should be fun and hope you cash! :thumbs:

PS - You got me in hockey I think. I need the Isles to light up Biron today. I can't believe Turco didn't play against the Kings the other night and, of course ,the Oil can finally get a win (and a score goals) against MY goalie....

Comment

I disagree about it being all about the matchups. I think it's about desire and will to win as much as anything at this point. Lets face it, none of the remaining teams are severely outmatched....or they wouldn't be here.

Besides, Vandy had no answer for Roy Hibbert yesterday, and still lost by 1 point, on a buzzer beater. They could have just as easily won that game as they lost it.

How anyone could have watched OSU's last 2 games, and determined that they are as fired up to win this thing as some of the other teams is beyond me. Sure, they showed heart and desire at times, but at others they have looked sloppy and well, downright lazy.....and that is nothing new for them. They have played uninspired halves all year, only to come back and beat lesser teams, or to hold off lesser teams who made a 2H serge.

The competition is getting stiffer however, and it's pretty much to the point where a lazy half isn't going to cut it.

And, OSU was damn fortunate the refs didn't call a flagrant on Oden in their game vs Xavier, or they wouldn't even be here. Everyone is going to look at things a different way, and a win is a win, but in reality, i heard the same argument after the X game that I am hearing now....how OSU played their down game, caught their "break", and got their wake up call...and will come out and play good for the whole ballgame now against Tennessee.

To me, that's basing your decision on what could happen, and ignoring what is most likely to happen, which is OSU has another down and lazy half, since they have displayed that tendency pretty much all season....and they end up coming up short this time as the competition grows much stronger.

Comment

Working...
                              X