This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    fudge packer doing gtown game???? ughhhh.... putting that **** on mute and listening to john thompson the father calling the game on the local radio station
    not quite sure how that is going to work seeing radio and TV have different delays....you are going to be seeing the game before you hear what they are saying....i can't do that...too annoying....but maybe not as annoying as BillyUNCACCPacker....

skins- i am kicking ass in the tourney...i can afford a 2 unit loss so i will go the janx if necessary....:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nice block by the white guy...

Comment

need ORE +4 1H.....you laid off it huh GM

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          not quite sure how that is going to work seeing radio and TV have different delays....you are going to be seeing the game before you hear what they are saying....i can't do that...too annoying....but maybe not as annoying as BillyUNCACCPacker....

skins- i am kicking ass in the tourney...i can afford a 2 unit loss so i will go the janx if necessary....:beerbang:
          ok... maybe i'll just mute the tv and listen to "sweet caroline" on repeat

thanks for the offer.... we may need it

Comment

Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
            Nice block by the white guy...
            white guys can jump......:beerbang:

Comment

God James brown is the worst announcer

Comment

m'bah a'Flyersfan.... just got an email from TNP... his bookie has the gtown/unc total set at 452.5

thinking of buying the hook, but there is a lot of value on the under

Comment

Just let Brooks shoot it
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

anyone else want to see someone grab joke'em noah by the ponytail and throw his ass to the ground?

Comment

Is the guy who did the Zags vs UCLA game last year and the X vs Ohio state game going to be doing any more games this year. Hes the most exciting college announcer not named Dick Vitale
                      Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                      NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                      CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                      CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                      NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

not liking ORE at this point in the game.....looks like FLA is going to be too much for them inside and ORE is going to live and die by the 3 ball

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
                          Is the guy who did the Zags vs UCLA game last year and the X vs Ohio state game going to be doing any more games this year. Hes the most exciting college announcer not named Dick Vitale

gus johnson nope hes doen for the year
                          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

i heard dickie v had to be talked down from the ledge of a 12 story building after Duke lost in the 1st round

Comment

ughh.. JB doing the game :bang:
                              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                                m'bah a'Flyersfan.... just got an email from TNP... his bookie has the gtown/unc total set at 452.5

thinking of buying the hook, but there is a lot of value on the under
                                yeah, i got that one too...i am on his mailing list for his TopNotchPlays. I really think the value is in the under, too. And as far as buying the hook, don't forget his guy has "free move the line whichever way you want 30 points for only -10 sundays"....so you can get that for Under 482.5 -120 which is what im playing....:beerbang: .....he is undefeated on his TopNotch Under plays so far in the tourney when the total is set at 450 or higher

Comment

Working...
                                X